Friday, January 24, 2014

LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT: FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 24, 2014

LETTERMAN'S TOP 10 REASONS TO VOTE DEMOCRAT: FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 24, 2014

On Thursday, January 23, 2014---bev
 
Letterman's Top 10 Reasons to Vote Democrat:

1. I voted Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want.
I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

2. I voted Democrat because I believe oil companys' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

3. I voted Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

4. I voted Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

5. I voted Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves.
I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that get police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

6. I voted Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

7. I voted Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away the Social Security from those who paid into it.

8. I voted Democrat because I believe that businesses should NOT be allowed to make profits for themselves.
They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrats see fit.

9. I voted Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

10. I voted Democrat because I think that it's better to pay billions for their oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher or fish.




     FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA. This is a clever satire and mockery of "politically correct" stands and policies of the Democratic Party. However, even elements in the Republican Party seem to lean towards some or all of these "politically correct" stands of the Democratic Party. The "politically correct" movement in America was founded by a German Communist intellectual fleeing Nazi Germany during the 1930's, came to America, and backed by liberal money, set up the "politically correct" movement in America to use "peer pressure" to force public opinion among the weak minded to accept "Communist values" on major issues instead of the principles America was founded upon in 1776.
     I once at one school site noticed a teacher's manual in a trashcan and picked it up. It was issued by a national teachers association. It told how to brainwash the school children into the political beliefs that were listed in this school teacher's manual. You held up to ridicule of his or her social peers in the class the beliefs that he or she had stated and let "peer pressure" of fellow students force that student to go silent on what they believed in or were too independent in thinking and would not follow the party line pushed by the school system. So American schools became the launching point to brainwash the American children into Communist values to govern their lives by. 
     A key pivot to making this system of political brainwashing work was to try and instill in all school children deep dread of not being approved  of in all their opinions and stated values by their "social peers" meaning fellow students in school with them. This built in weakness of character was intended to stay with them throughout their life so extremist political groups including the radicalized Democratic Party could control them by fear of ridicule from fellow Americans if they did not accept and follow the "politically correct" teachings pushed by the news media and other corrupt institutions in America capable of reaching the American public. So by this tactic we created potentially a generation of "Manchurian Candidate" students controlled in actions and thinking by trigger psychological words that trigger off the conditioned obedience response in them that had been trained in them by our school system designed to teach the students to not think but to blindly accept the dogmas taught them as part of the Communist Trojan Horse public educational system they learned under. Remember the Bible is outlawed in the schools! So is prayer! So are God-given rights which was the basis for the American Revolution in 1776! And the list goes on as everything America was founded upon is replaced by Communist values pretending to be the new "politically correct" American principles that America is run upon!
     This list above includes raising your child in moral values or disciplining them to help form character in them is "child abuse" such as was pushed by Dr. Benjamin Spock who once talked to what he thought was a fellow Communist (A Black F.B.I. undercover operative) and told him that Moscow had ordered him to set up the American family guide for raising of children in America that would destroy moral character in the children of America and make it easy to make America a Communist nation once these children grew up into adults. They had been trained through Spock's system of raising children to believe in no moral values at all that America was founded upon in 1776. As Communist Moscow planned in psychological warfare on the American people. jellyfish were easy to take over by the Communists in America once Communist brainwashing destroyed the moral character of the American people through Communist indoctrination!
     Pass my Omni Law swiftly as possible and let's return to the moral and political values America was founded upon in 1776! My proposed Omni Law is very different than that proposed by Dr. Henderson which a few people got confused about! It is a land grant issue I understand from listening to him once and quite different than my Omni Law which proposes among other things putting up to national referendum of the American people laws and policies which are being rammed down the throats of American citizens by the "politically correct" politicians of Wash., D.C. not interested in representing the American people, but misrepresenting them or else totally ignoring the national will of the American people in major national issues and doing what will ruin America, not bless America, if not stopped in time!
     My Omni Law can be read on my national website, or looked up in the archive listing with Nesara News under Omni Law and my pen name of Erasmus of America. This will pull up many reports of mine on the Omni Law and also other national issues covered by the 300 or so national reports I have posted with Nesara News since April, 2012. The full name of the Omni Law is "Omnibus Civil Rights Act For America", but I figured it was easier for you to use the shortened informal name for it of the "Omni Law" when talking or writing about it.
     In case the American people prefer to have America collapse as a nation and economy under Obama than pass my Omni Law, better get two of my technical reports in that case off of my national website. One is "How To Power Your House With Electricity For Free." And the other technical report is "Building Mega Farms On Wasteland" which tells you how to start your own farming on even land not normally fit for farming and in weather that would wipe out ordinary farming in the process. And could be a very profitable professional business as well as supplying personal food as needed for yourself, family, neighbors, or communities. My report on free electricity steps on powerful toes and tells you about the technology that people already reported worked that powerfully outlclassed solar energy or wind energy for free energy to make electricity with for your home, business, etc. This has the potential to be a total answer for free electricity for yourself for the rest of your life.
These technical reports are available for now off of my website, but no guarantee that I will keep these available for the people later on, especially the report on free electricity and all you need in life. These are $25 reports and order them while you can.
     And stepping on powerful toes, I gathered together key reasons why federal income tax and even state income tax is not legal at this time including according to the terms of the U.S. Constitution as set up by Judge Roger Sherman and co-backers at the U.S. Constitutional Convention writing up the U.S. Constitution for America. I dug up key legal historical references which involve the income tax issue and it is a bit startling some of the things I dug up from old historical legal records. I supposedly was the top history student out of American high schools one year and considered very deadly at historical scholarship in what I uncover in key documents the public does not know about. As the U.S. Supreme Court once ruled, it is not illegal to avoid paying taxes that you legally do not have to pay. It is only illegal to avoid paying taxes that legally you have to pay! This collection of reports is subject to withdrawal as an offer to the public at any time for reasons already stated in previous reports. This is another of my $25 offers on my website and listed under Products as "Federal Income Tax Package." I have already sent out one batch of these income tax packages to a number of people across America and now getting ready to print up and second out a second round of these to more people across America. Get in on the third printing which may be the final round if the Omni Law is getting the momentum to shortly be passed in America. Both federal and state government will not likely be too happy if everyone in America finds out why they don't really have to pay income taxes at least through 2013 unless corrections in legal policy are made by federal and state governments to cover what invalidates their basis for taxing of you! I figured with this pressure, federal and state government might want to rush forward passage of the Omni Law as once I know it is in the bag, I stop printing up and releasing this collection of legal reports called the "Federal Income Tax Package!" This is a pressure tactic to speed up passage of the Omni Law in America! They want your money! You want to keep your money! And I stand in between both sides and potentially decide which side wins in this issue!
     My national website is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com My email is fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com My mailing address for those wanting to send in orders by mail instead of through our website is NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . Make checks, etc. out to NIFI and tell us what the payment is for whether a product or else for the Omni Law Loan Program. Everything helps finance our Omni Law Drive in America. We expect to win and with enough financial support, really look to win in America as soon as sometime this year! If Obama was a good sound leader in the White House like Ronald Reagan was, then I would not bet on us winning and fast. But with Obama policies threatening to destroy and fast wipe out America as a nation and race, we should win and fast! Obama is our strongest argument why this Omni Law needs to be passed and fast in America! The alternative is the end of America as a nation as he is that bad of a threat to America and you the American people!
     Step on corrupt toes and win back control of America fast for the American people. Pass this report around and support our Omni Law Drive all you can! We are already seeing some crumbling going on behind the scenes in Wash., D.C. as they have a dark suspicion now that we are going to win and likely fast now in America!
     Yours for God and Country, Erasmus of America (pen name for that daring spirit in military intelligence over the years. I won repeatedly at daring military projects because I just didn't know that I couldn't win. I scored some of the biggest hits and successes in military intelligence that anyone has ever achieved. I had God-given brains, but also the guts to follow through on smart ideas set up. That is why we will win and should soon with passage of the Omni Law! "God helps those who help themselves!" - Old Proverb!
     Some people that know some of the stunts I pulled in military intelligence predict that if I ever make a deal with Hollywood, the movie of what I did would be sensational and the public would love to see how I did what I did in military intelligence! But I would be showing trade secrets in that case, so haven't decided yet whether to make this secret part of my life public for all to know and see!)
            
    


No comments: