Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Conversation with God

I Honor the place in you in which the Universe dwells.
I honor the place in you which is of Love
, of Truth, of Light
and of Peace.
When you are in that place in You, and I am in that place,
iMe,
  
   We Are One.
   

Paul
 -  

 

 
 

 CONVERSATION WITH GOD

 


KEEP SMILING - If nothing else, it is good for the muscles in your face.


This is pretty good. I got delayed last week one time and it crossed my mind, maybe there was a reason.


Man: God, can I ask You a question?

God: Sure.

Man: Promise You won't get mad.

God: I promise
Man: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?

God: What do you mean?

Man: Well, I woke up late.

God: Yes.

Man: My car took forever to start.

God: Okay.

Man: At lunch they made my sandwich wrong and I had to wait.

God: Hmmm.

Man: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call.

God: All right.

Man: And on top of it all, when I got home I just wanted to soak my feet in my new foot massager and relax, but it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?

God: Let me see, The death angel was at your bed this morning and I had to send one of My angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that.

Man (humbled): OH.

God: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.

Man:(ashamed): Un-huh.

God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick and I didn't want you to catch what they have. I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.

Man (embarrassed): Okay.

God: Your phone went dead because the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call. I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.

Man (softly): I see, God.

God: Oh, and that foot massager? It had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.

Man: I'm sorry, God.

God: Don't be sorry. Just learn to trust Me, in all things, the good and the bad.

Man: I will trust You.

God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is always better than your plan.

Man: I won't, God. And let me just tell you, God. Thank You for
everything today.

God: You're welcome, child. It was just another day being your God and looking after my children.



I'm sorry to disturb you! My name is God. You hardly have time for me. I love you and always bless you. I am always with you. 
I need you to spend 30 minutes of your time with Me today. Don't pray. Just chat. 
Today I want this message across the world before midnight. Will you help? 
Please do not ignore it and I'll help you with something that you need. Just dare Me! A blessing is coming your way. Please drop everything and pass it on. Tomorrow will be the best day of your life. Don't break this chain
please.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks God. (and you too John.)