Monday, January 27, 2014

1800 # to CE

Today @ 12:00 Am I called a Wells Fargo Bank Private Banker, here in Northern CA. and I asked her about to set up an appointment to exchange my Dinars.She put me on hold for about 30 secs and after that She gave me another Ph # 1800-678-4653 to Call to do the same inquiry.I called and the guy from the other end told me:WF,DO NOT SELL,BUY OR EXCHANGE IQN OR IRAQ DINAR PERIOD! PEOPLE ARE CALLING WITH THE SAME QUESTION OVER AND OVER AGAIN FOR THE LAST 7 YEARS!!!

I asked him a gain: DO you know when WF it will exchange this currency??? and He said to me: Never!!
me: Thank you and have a great day!
me again in my mind:F*** Tony!


Emilio in CAlifas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe you can be a surprise witness at Tony's trial this week.

Anonymous said...

Gurus claimed Dinar were reset in other Countries, that turned out to be a lie, announcements supposedly were made in Mosques and in Iraq, they even said people were celebrating on the street, another lie, then Elite exchanging a total lie, The Omega Website supposedly will be posting evidence of this (WE ARE STILL WAITING) they said this just to create a riot and it didn't work, the truth of the matter is Iraq is a Country full of violence, home of Al quaida, and with nothing to offer but death, so no, its currency will no reset, other Countries currencies will