Friday, January 3, 2014

10 QUESTIONS FOR TODAY.................

1. HOW IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE TARIFFS AT PORTS IN IRAQ WITH
NO EXCHANGE RATE?
2. WHAT ARE USA BANKS CURRENTLY DOING WITH ALL OF THE DINAR
THEY HAVE COLLECTED VIA SKR'S? (HINT HINT)
3. IS DINARLAND REALLY WAITING ON 1-800 NUMBERS?
4. HOW CAN BANKS HAVE SO MUCH MORE AUTHORITY THAN THE UST & IMF
AND DELAY/SNUB A CURRENCY REVALUATION?
5. HOW CAN BANKS DELAY A GLOBAL CURRENCY RESET?
6. WHAT IS THE REAL CATCH TO THE HIGH RATES VERSUS THE LOW RATES?
7. NOW THAT IT IS 2014, WHAT IS THE EXCHANGE TIME WINDOW THIS YEAR?
8. HOW MUCH MORE MANUFACTURED INFORMATION & HOPIUM WILL BE CREATED
AND DISTRIBUTED TO DINARLAND?
9. IS IRAQ A W.T.O MEMBER OR NOT?
10. WHAT BANK WILL YOU TRUST AT EXCHANGE?

Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I may be just a stupid old man, but if I had a pile of ID I would be taking a vacation trip to Costa Rica. When I got thee I would open me a drawing account with $100.00 US and half of my ID.
Then I would spend a couple days sightseeing and return home.
If the ID do RV my account will be RV'd without my sharing this info with anyone since Costa Rica is not a FED clone.
Then I would simply use my drawing card like money to pay off my mortgage and loans and pay taxes only on my income at the regular rate while saving those USD for other purposes.
Why trade ID for worthless USD?