Monday, December 16, 2013

What do You Want To Do After RV?

Submitted by a reader - Great Idea ---- The Power of Positive Thinking!

John, lets Change the focus of the readers;

We have not seen the Public RV yet, but we have been told soon.  Let’s start focusing on what we want to happen instead of focusing on what we do not want to happen, aka delays.  Change your focus to be after Public RV exchanged:

What are you going to do, here are some examples we have heard:
Family Cruise for 14 days in Carrabin, 80 F, Sun shine,  Blue Sky, Good food, Drink, relaxation, local sightseeing, nightly entertainment, family fun.
Family winter home in the Sunshine states where any family can go on vacation to enjoy the sunny south.
Not worrying about pay check to paycheck, so you can do what you would like to do or want to do, I want a wood shop making furniture.
No bills, No debt, nobody calling the house phone any more.
Pay for my children’s education.
Give that big gift to my favorite charity I want.
Time for myself, I was not able to have for the last 25 years working.


So send to John's email your thoughts so we can share with everyone.  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A home that's mine! / In a trust, Own nothing and control it all...

Home on enough land so I can't hear / see any neighbors...

That car I always wanted...

A shop with all the tool's / toy's...

Help humanity.......

Peace...

Anonymous said...

Ability to pay for children's new CD recording in Nashville and tour the country to spread their great harmonies and shows!!!! Go www.SantaCroceBand.com.

Take all the children to the dentist to fix their teeth.

Pay off my daughters' ER bill from the delivery of my first grand daughter who was born at home! But mom had complications.

Bless my wife with some flowers and jewelry I could not afford to give her!!!