Friday, December 27, 2013

VIBRATE THIS

VIBRATE THIS
Posted By: Nemesis [Send E-Mail]
Date: Friday, 27-Dec-2013 01:17:53
.
Resonance, vibration, frequency, oscillation, are they important? What’s the big deal? (they say “The earth’s frequency is changing and you have to change with it by bringing up your frequency”). Maybe we could just turn up the volume.
The frequency of things have their natural harmonics. In other words there’s a natural harmony to things. There’s also frequency discordance, or discord. For certain reasons, the universe loves harmony–discordance not so much. It’s another way of saying love builds and hate destroys. Love is harmonious energy and hate is discordant energy. So when you love to hate something you’re pretty much neutralized, maybe.
For certain reasons our psychs and bodies regenerate or degenerate according to the harmonics or discordance we subject ourselves to. In other words we are our worst enemies or best friends.
If the earth’s frequency is rising (meaning it will be more in harmony with the resonance of love) then it is reasonable to say that humans who are not loving to the same degree will be in discordance with the new energy and cannot survive. In other words, the unloving will freak-quency outta here–they will destroy others and themselves, or as a scripture says, “The wicked will slay the wicked.”
How is a new world to rise except the old world sinks? Or as a scripture says, “A man does not sew new cloth on an old garment” (since most men don’t sew that won’t be a problem).
In plain words, our civilizations and most people won’t be around when the shift hits the fan and finally stops whirling (of course that won’t be true if most people get their frequency adjusted in time and expand their consciousness).
You might say that a narrow consciousness is self-centered, vain, prideful, arrogant, and extremely selfishly-greedy and self-involved. In other words, it’s the me first, serve myself and everyone else eat chit and die syndrome.
An expanded or broad consciousness is not self-centered, vain, prideful, arrogant, greedy and self-involved. It’s the all for one and one for all service to other syndrome. In other words, they’re looking to build a world of love, peace and harmony, and that world doesn’t look anything like the world we live in today, nor do most people right now fall into the love others as MUCH as I love myself category.
So the ‘world’ is going to be destroyed and most of the population with it (sorry, but that’s the truth (ok...I’m not actually sorry (sorry))).
Not that you care...but...why am I not sorry? Because it was written into the game plan long before the earth was created, and we’re just lucky enough to be here for the ride (ok...it wasn’t luck...it was foreknowledge, and THE PLAN (so why should I be sorry...it wasn’t my plan)).
And just so you know (because I know you care so much to know) but just because I know things, doesn’t mean I can do what I know (the recycle bin is saving a spot for me (hopefully not you) (actually I have no such hope...but it sounded good (I don’t hope...I just know what I know (and please don’t email me and say, “You poor slob...no hope?)(I don’t care about the slob part, just the silly hope part)(ok...I don’t care about that either).
Comeon...you KNOW THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO BE ALIVE...WELL...UNTIL IT’S A GREAT TIME TO BE NOT ALIVE. nem
.....
I write to entertain myself and perhaps one other. If you have not been entertained, I've met my goal because my cat likes what I write. Visit my blog...you might not be entertained there either, but then at least you've been warned.

NEMBLOG: 200 plus THOUGHTS to tickle your tickle
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=295139


No comments: