Monday, December 16, 2013

UPDATE FROM TD; emailed to Recaps late Monday Afternoon

UPDATE FROM TD; emailed to Recaps late Monday Afternoon

12/16/2013
UPDATE FROM TD;

I had no intention of doing any posts today , particularly on this site but I'm choosing to do it here because I believe Dinarians need a bit of positive news right about now and many of you know me as "conservative" especially with hopium in particular . I might just add I'm not calling anything just passing on news I just got but it's interesting, at least to me.

Just about 11:30 pm Iraqi time my Amigo there left me this very interesting email, it notably speaks of "hurried action" to be addressed by parliament as they have reconvened and are back with the people's business.

Initially couple weeks back some of this dear man's fellow MP's had expressed to him their intentions of extended holidays but evidently someone is cracking the whip, presumably M and pretty much the parliament is in full attendance and many "closed door meetings scheduled".

Read More Link on Right
While he didn't elaborate on particulars he noted some noteworthy laws are being tackled at "GREAT INSISTENCE". He stated that much of the world celebrating Christmas soon this "back to business with vigor" is the kind of gift we should be thankful for.

The rest are all state secrets he says BUT just the fact that he took the time to express "Work in progress" is being carried out I think is interesting to say the least.

I can't read into anything other than "something might be brewing" with this email because usually my amigo is pretty reserved. But I'm just speculating so keep grounded . I wasn't expecting any emails so this is kind of cool.

The only pretty definite type news( yes I know it's all rumors - I agree) that I've reported lately is the currency football implementation timeline seems to have been won by the M camp vs. the economists, MP's, etc. who still want to delay things till after next springs elections. Back room deals and politics reign supreme in 3rd world nations ( probably most all nations) and M seems adamant about implementation sooner than later to win re-election. His (M's) party feels the monetary mechanism will need 90+ days to start taking foothold and having a positive impact throughout the economy. STRONG RUMOR is January ( yes, just rumor) .

Only thing else noteworthy that he left on this email is that announcements via articles, press releases will be out these next few weeks highlighting details of what's going on.

Anyway, they are back to work ---which is great news and I thought I'd just share. Let's see what announcements come out soon.

Again, have "HAPPY HOLIDAYS"

REGARDS,

TD

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/12/update-from-td-emailed-to-recaps-late-monday-afternoon.html

No comments: