Friday, December 20, 2013

Tony Blast Thursday Night

Sent: Friday, December 20, 2013 2:12:23 AM
Subject: dinar: TONYS' LATE NIGHT POST
Tony Blast Thursday Night
 Do Not Call Banks.
Good evening TNT.......I want you guys to know that yesterdays call was hard to do for so many reasons.  One of those reasons being I wasn't sure how much I was placing myself, my family and our intel team in the line of fire. Another reason is I was/am frustrated by the information that I shared with you and still some that I have not.  The last thing I want to do is to get in between 3 letter agencies or countries.  I have always said that I don't want to be Oliver North or Eric Snowden.  I know you guys think you know what is going on here, but trust me you don't,  I just want to do my part to help everyone get as much information as possible about this RV process and hopefully some insight into how to take care of the money when they get it.

What happened yesterday, is this.....a whole lot of people were made aware of things that they thought others did not know and would not find out, but now that they have it's time to change the plan once again.  I am not going to get into the details (that's someone else's story).  What I will tell you is this.

The $32.00 is back on the table for you!!!!!!

There have been some changes to the exchange procedures and maybe even the NDA.  I should have the final procedures in the morning, hopefully long before the regularly scheduled call.

I will tell you that the plan right now is for the RV to go global tomorrow and for you to be at the bank tomorrow. Please don't stay up all night long waiting for it, you can't do anything until the bank opens anyway.  Am I 100% sure this will happen tomorrow.....no, but this time it looks better than it ever has (simply because of what has happened in D.C. in the last 24hrs).

So in the end, was the call worth it?  Yes.  You now know most of the truth and probably more than necessary, but more important than that is the fact that you are now being given an opportunity that was going to be taken away from you.  If this doesn't happen by the time we do our call tomorrow and I can get the ok, I will give you more details.
Just so you know, call centers are fully manned right now, Security will be at full force at 7am and I plan to exchange tomorrow (if they let me).

I want to say it right here and right now, TNT HAS BE BEST INTEL TEAM ANYWHERE.  They really put it on the line for you guys with that call, a lot more than you will ever know.

Have a good night, get your rest, I really think you will need it tomorrow.

TNTDinar
12/19/13
Tony




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well TNTdinar, looks like your exchange didn't happen. Your tomorrow is today. Guess all you dinartards will have to cancel all those expensive Christmas gifts you put on layaway waiting for the RV. It ain't gonna happen just like last years Christmas. So, I'll see you all next year when the gurus promise another RV by Christmas. Problem is, TonyTNT, will be in prison by then and you'll have to get some other gurus to take his place. What a joke!