Tuesday, December 3, 2013

TNT DINAR LATE NIGHT CHAT

Subject: TNT DINAR LATE NIGHT CHAT


(waiting)Tony in Chat:
Dec 02nd @10:32pm: YES TONY IS HERE. I STILL DON'T HAVE THE 800# YET.
Dec 02nd @10:33pm:  I CAN TELL YOU THAT THEY ARE STILL AT THE CALL CENTER, RIGHT THIS MINUTE.
Dec 02nd @10:33pm:  THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD THE SAME THAT WE HAVE. TO CONTINUE TO LOOK FOR IT TONIGHT.
Dec 02nd @10:34pm:  I KNOW THAT THEY ARE SCHEDULED TO BE THERE FOR ANOTHER 2 HOURS.
Dec 02nd @10:35pm: I AM WAITING JUST LIKE YOU ARE, AND AM JUST AS UPSET AS YOU ARE THAT WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT YET.
[1:43:15 AM]: YES CHASE WAS A PROBLEM TODAY, BUT THEY ARE SAYING THEY HAVE SOLVED THAT PROBLEM ALREADY.  YOU SHOULD ALL GO TO BED. EVEN IF THEY RELEASE IT RIGHT NOW, THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO UNTIL TOMORROW.  I AM SURE I WILL HAVE MORE INFO IN THE MORNING.

[1:51:06 AM]:  Tntdinar wrote dec 02nd @10:35pm pst: yes tony is here. I still don't have the 800# yet. I can tell you that they are still at the call center, right this minute. They have been told the same that we have. To continue to look for it tonight. I know that they are scheduled to be there for another 2 hours. I am waiting just like you are, and am just as upset as you are that we have not received it yet. Yes chase was a problem today, but they are saying they have solved that problem already. You should all go to bed. Even if they release it right now, there is nothing we can do until tomorrow. I am sure i will have more info in the morning. Tntdinar wrote dec 02nd @10:42pm: thanks to all of you for being here. Everything is still going forward. good night all.
Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

To control which emails you receive on stage2omega, click here

No comments: