Thursday, December 5, 2013

TNT blast kinda

DISCERNMENT ADVISED ---- PROVE IT!

For those of you who cant make Tony's call tomorrow. Let me help you. Good morning Tnt, I am and today is superfantastic. Guys i am telling you my 3 letter sources have all said to me this is done done done. There is no delay on their part, they were ready from last week. The bank called in their personnel and the exchange centers were manned. However Santa Claus has been delayed in delivering our presents. He could not get clearance to fly in american airspace. Homeland security saw a shining red light in the airspace and did not know what it was, so they called in the drones, but luckily they did not shoot down Santa. So he was being held for questioning and now that is all cleared up so we are looking for this anytime between now and Monday. Now I am expecting it before then, but I am not going to tell you when, because I dont want you sitting all weekend watching the clock. Guys I am telling you my intel sources are the best and we have nothing to worry about. This is done done done and I am still superfantastic....  there you guys go.

10 comments:

Keep your pocket green said...

Ok,if this guy fails again; are you willing to post his posts AGAIN????

Anonymous said...

BAH HUMBUG

Anonymous said...

TNT. When I hear the words it is done, I think of leaving the bank with a reciept in hand. I see you use it as a adjective; worn out; exhausted; used up. This is how we feel everytime you use the word done. And now what is this Santa BS line you are using? It amazes me how much BS can come from one group. Not to mention your groupies posting BS on top of your BS. Here is my question. Do any of you intel providers rely on your sources to do your own finaciial planning? I would think not because you would be broke.

Anonymous said...

Re: ".... my 3 letter sources have all said to me this is done ...."
BRAVO FOXTROT DELTA! ....

Anonymous said...

ST. Germain Commended TNT Tony

During Today`s Conference Call: “Channel Panel with God and Guests” , St. Germain commended TNT Tony, saying [b]“You can rely on your Tony who has been very effective in gathering information”. “Tony has direct contact with IMF and others.They gave him “time frame”.
Re: RV status,St. Germin said “Is it coming?”, “Absolutely”. “Is it here”, “Almost”.

Go to: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/channelpanel/2013/12/05/channel-panel-with-god-and-guests
It is a recorded audio. Please advance the time mark to:61:00 minutes and listen to St. Germain.

Anonymous said...

what a bunch of bullshit from a con-man that is about to go on trial january 27th in federal court for more than 4 million $$$ worth of fraud.

Anonymous said...

I think that Mr. John MacHaffie did a better blast. Anyway who is the DC guy? Is he a new dinar hype handler?

Anonymous said...

Haha that sounds like some BS Tony would write. And if that is Tony, then how typical. Almost as bad as Glenn Beck and trying to boost the ratings.

Anonymous said...

he's full of it lies lies lies and more lies nothing he ever talked about has come to past..i think his intell sucks

Anonymous said...

They are pumpers. they are doing what the're doing to sell Dinar and Dong and it's working. the sheep are buying more and more and donating to these scumbags. I've been enthralled listening to these pumpers, how they can talk to people on the phone and lie to them for a few bucks while these people are losing everything and they tell them to hang on another day because it's happening. they are psychopaths.