Sunday, December 8, 2013

Tidbits from TNT Members Late Sat.PM/ Early Sun.AM

Tidbits from TNT Members Late Sat.PM/ Early Sun.AM

12/08/2013
EARLY SUNDAY MORNING:  Morning of Dec. 8, 2013
 
MWKD : No we didn't move backwards.... No forex does not need to be open.... Yes we are still in labor... The doctor got into an accident with one of the backup elites that was rushing to the bank... Doc is ok though, waiting on the tow truck so he can be back en route to the hospital

MWKD :Fisherman and I have a contact, a really good one at that, Tony is just waiting on the 800's... We are just telling you how close we are... Why it didn't go us beyond me... But I can tell you we should have been at the bank for 2 days now... For sure

MWKD :Guys trust me I am NOT worried about any clown that wants to be negative... I know where we were yesterday and BELIEVE me Tony was waiting on those numbers as well, I promise u

MWKD :Yes we are close... Guys the information doesn't just go away.. We are still looking good, we haven't heard anything bad.. Well at least I haven't.. And unless they added more elite to the elite, they were finished with them...

....
Read More Link on Right
MWKD :JCR, WETHRIN, Fish, and I, didn't just get the same things for nothing yesterday... No one was telling lies or giving false hope.. We are all in this

K-Boom: MWKD- good morning. I have made a contact- wanted to share- he knows someone that CE'd- and also someone that we would think would be 'privleged' who is still waiting. This BABY is on the way! eta still tba..
Trapdoor:   I am not an "intel" guy for RV purposes and have no single layer (direct contact) sources. But, my peeps informed me that through two different groups, they know of two people that have either CEed or cashed out an SKR

Drlmkennedy: The RV announcement will be tonight. Certain dignitaries needed to travel to the far east . ALL is completed now. Just Hang on . We are at the banks tomorrow.     My contact is at the top of the RV food chain

michaelD wrote: just received a call from my brother-in-law from the currency exchange...no one will cash in unless they have an appt...if anyone raises their voice, they will be arrested and taken away...he's been told to be ready today or this evening...he can't give a time because they don't want it released in advanced because for security reasons...they will release the time, only when it is going live... they are on high alert and he believes its very soon....i wish i had more

[Gators] We can send men to the moon. forex trades trillions of worth of currency with thousands of transactions on a daily basis without any glitches. But.. we are having issues receiving 800#'s?

[wanda270] Mod from tnt intel team & volunteer to mod other chat:
----Wethrin - listen up and help spread the word, we are very very close to the finish line and these chat rooms and boards are being monitored by the PTB’s! Keep it Professional, keep it Calm, keep it Positive!!!

**************

LATE SATURDAY NIGHT:

Fisherman1 (other chat) 8:40pm ET - It is closer than a nats a__ _. Do not think Bank . . Think Exchange CENTER. You will hear and read crazy things, before Kuwait RV there was a full page newspaper ad that said no RV for atleast 6 months 3 Hours later POW the RV Started

[daz] I had a picture in my head this morning relating to the current state of our RV adventure. Its like a skating rink on friday night ....if any of you guys had that experience growing up, you will get it. Its "Couples Only Skate" right now.

We are all hangin out on the rail, sittin' around with friends giggling and jealous of those coupled up and skateing. The music keeps changing but they keep skateing..'round and 'round ...and it seems we'll never get back on the boards.

Then...all of a sudden..we hear the music change as Bob the ol' guy at the shoe desk grabs the mic and yells in a loud, distorted but muffled tone.............................
"A L L S K A T E"
[coastal girl] Daz that's funny I was a floor guard.....rofl......it was worse when we went in one direction then changed it....kinda like the rv......everyone got all messed up..lol

[millionblessings] Tonight, I dont care what info comes from who. All I care about is the info that I go from my own brother.

My brother was a contractor that worked for a company that went around the world and in the U.S. repairing military vehicles that has been in war in Iraq and abroad.

Although he no longer workes with the company he still keeps in touch with the people who he let know about the Iraqi Dinar at that time.

He told me today that he has a friend that has been there in Iraq and has exchanged his dinar along with about 5 other people. They were contractors.....

Those people since then has left there jobs making about $6,000 a week, and went on to do other things. I would not have posted this unless I had have heard this from someone that I really trust and believe.

These people that have exchanged reached out to my brother since, but now they cant be reached..... Just what my brother told me today....So I am not only renewed....but I have a higher respect for what Tony has been telling us.

 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

[..OKIEOILMAN] I HAVE BEEN SIGNED UP ON BOTH GROUPS FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES
[..OKIEOILMAN] CHILIMAN--ASK OTHERS--I AM NOT HERE TO PROMOTE OTHER GROUPS
these are 2 excerpts from the post last night. I have also signed up for both. I don't care if they have my name.
in educational post on this site it has been said that if someone has your email and really wants your info that is all they need. From your email they can get your ipo address and anything they want. (if they really want it). I don't believe the generals group is out to attack any one. I trust there sign up list. Each makes their own decisions. My family chose to do it for insurance proposes also.

http://www.okieandfriends.com/t2865-for-private-placement-does-this-800-number-come-from-dinarrecaps?highlight=800+number

Anonymous said...

We should believe you why? Same old story and same old song and dance but still no money
to help people out that are in need. Another Christmas with just coal in our stocking again