Monday, December 16, 2013

THE COMING AMERICAN EMPIRE. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - DEC. 16, 2013 - 5:10 PM

THE COMING AMERICAN EMPIRE. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - DEC. 16, 2013 - 5:10 PM

     "A GREAT PEOPLE BACK GREAT LEADERS. A PETTY PEOPLE BACK PETTY LEADERS." - PROVERB. The people decide the future of the nation by the type leaders they back.

     A TV evangelist said that God had a great dream for every person born on earth. We do it God's way and we will fulfill a great dream that God has for us. We do it our way and reject God from our life, we will end up with a petty life and fulfill a petty dream instead of the great dream God originally had for us when born. I enjoy reading books that are collections of the stories and histories of ordinary people who became great saints of God. The lesson that can be learned from these histories of even most ordinary of people from most ordinary of lives is that from even the humblest of origins people can rise to greatness in their personal lives if they do it God's way instead of their own.
     A bishop or Pope in your church may give you administration for your church, but greatness as a Christian saint comes from within, not from position. I frankly have seen in history bishops and Popes I considered to be great men and leaders in their positions. I also have seen scoundrels in the same basic posts but with different men occupying these posts but not right with God from within themselves. 
     The same reality facing us in religious leadership also is great truth facing us in secular life meaning non-religious life in America and across the world. I always like to help people rise to their God-given potential in life and that proves that there is extraordinary potential in even those considered most ordinary by other people. I once had a Black businessman comment to me that there were people born with strong minds and those born with weak minds. The subtle point I would differ with is that I think normally that strong minds capable of great thoughts are created by the decision to respect truth and knowledge in their ordinary lives. But if you despise truth and powerful, sound knowledge in your life, you have decided then that you want a weak mind, not a strong mind in your personal life. A national culture that respects truth and smart answers has a bright future ahead for it. A national culture that loves lies and hates truth and hates to see anyone smarter than them in some field is not likely going far as a nation in its future. I have areas I am good in and areas I bow to the brighter brains of someone else in some other special field or another. But even if I have a for now advantage over someone else in some field, I always listen to other smart people in some field I also am good at for the moment. They may have an angle I did not know about in knowledge or a special talent in a specialized part of a field I also am good at. No one has a monopoly in brains. It is a rule among rules of mine that I respect the brains of even the worse of my enemies whether in warfare or any other field. If I face a deadly enemy general, then if I play a game of conceit that I know all which is nonsense in warfare, science, or any other professional field, I am asking to be defeated by him instead of him defeated by me. Any smart man or woman assuming leadership automatically listens to the advice of other smart people around them. As the Bible says, "There is wisdom in the multitude of counsel."
     In one area I would admit that I think I am very gifted in. As my wise mother said, "A good leader is a good evaluator." That I agree with totally. I have a gift for listening to the smart ideas of others and then judging if their answers fit in to what I am out to do. I respect degrees, but I respect most of all the man or woman with the right answer for a given situation. I once had I think it was an Italian barber who made the smartest military comment I had ever heard on why Napoleon lost at Waterloo. His answer impressed me more than the formal military lessons I learned in military school. A naval construction worker from World War II once commented to me his observation why Nazi Germany lost in their invasion of Russia in World War II. I think the boy hit a bulleye. I later sometimes repeated his observation to military sources and they thinking that I had come up with this answer myself were impressed how brilliant it was. 
     If in any way I may be rated brilliant in some field, I had the brains to listen to others who had the right brilliant answers and add their knowledge to my own. I won't deny that I sometimes come up with very clever to cunning ideas myself but I had good teachers who helped sharpen my mind in life. Like Gen. Patton of World War II, I have my sharp points but also a major strength of mine is I draw out the God-given potential of others around me and soon we are a team of very smart to very brilliant people working as a team to defeat any enemy or win any objective we are committed to winning. 
     When I was captain of a soccer team in military school, I was very good at it and the coach stood by silently and just watched as I taught my team new tactics how to play soccer. We were supposed to have the poorest team in our league and only a few had played soccer before versus the veterans in our rival teams. I had a Mexican boy among my American boys on my team. I was good at making goals, but I rated him better than me. Therefore, I had the the soccer ball normally forwarded to him as much as possible because I wanted to use our available talent to the maximum on our team. To the shock of all, we won every game and the championship in our league which no one would have believed we could as the comments when the season began were that we were nearly all amateurs and no chance at all of winning against the other superior teams facing us. Leadership turns amateurs into pros and leads to victory when you bring out the God-given potential in the others of your team so we win the games instead of our enemies.  
     One more point on what turns any smart person into potentially a brilliant person in some field. The term "brilliant" is just a subjective word congratulating someone that their clever idea worked correctly or against all perceived odds against it working right or winning. Any smart person is automatically a potential genius in the field or fields they are good in. The difference between being smart in ideas and being a genius in the same field is the one who acts on his smart idea whether man or woman is now called "genius" so long as it works as planned!. I.Q. tests may give a hint as to who might be capable of some clever bright ideas, but the person who will act on his or her bright idea that works, that is the true "genius" in any field. So brilliance is a measurement of character and not just intelligence in itself in some field or another. I love working with brilliant people and brilliant people love working with me. This is a formula for massive success in life and government policy and action. I form people into braintrusts and the braintrusts become the team focused together and committed to winning victory in our goals set up for ourselves.
     It is intriguing how those before and now gone from society help direct the way history is going to go. In Wash., D.C., there is a saying on a statute, "What is past is prologue." My great grandfather on my father's side got the idea to create this later Vatican endorsed food process. His grandson, my father, got the research papers and made it work. My great grandfather spent $500,000 to try and make this process and failed. My father read his research papers and commented to me that it showed him what did not work. Starting from there, he continued the research work and spent over $3 million between research work and patent filings in over 40 nations. Wash., D.C. pulled many dirty tricks trying to block me when I had raised the money or else commitments to cover the expenses of setting up this Vatican endorsed food process again in America. I expect to have the family food process set up soon again in America but this time with many improvements to it that my own father did not realize could be done with it.  I picked many brilliant brains for additional angles to add to the final food product and what I should end up with is the biggest food industry in the world.
     I recently this year have been in contact with a large number of the best technical brains in America in science and engineering and agriculture as a specialty field for purposes of the best angles to farming in America. I amazed even myself how many powerful connections I have developed this year and can supply us an incredibly powerful braintrust for our Camelot Project once we start building it.
      We pass the Omni Law in America and these technical brains I have been in contact with across America can supply America with powerful new industries making America once more the industrial giant of the world. Wash., D.C. has been their archenemy trying to suppress them instead of use them to help America reach its potential as a super nation and power in the world again. As I have received so many damaging reports on Obama trying to hold back and sabotage America from important sources including even maybe a few U.S. Generals thrown into the pool of testimony against Obama, I have a suggestion.
      I offer Obama a chance to prove that he wants good for America and not incredible evil for America as so many credible professional sources have reported on information they have on him. I will give him a chance if he wants it to testify under a form of semi-hypnosis as to the truth about him through a series of questions asked him by key critics of his. We give him one tranquilizer which is strong and will put his conscience mind into a very passive state. Then we use one more tranquilizer of a different type making his conscience mind totally passive and with that we can ask him blunt questions of his subconscious mind which he should answer truthfully. We will ask if his birth certificate was a forgery or not. We already know that it was a massive forgery as experts already found a number of mistakes in it. This tests whether we have reached his subconscious mind successfully or not. Then ask him if he was born in Kenya or not. Was he a homosexual and had murdered one or more of his homosexual lovers when they were going to go too public on him? Why did he fire nearly 200 top military commanders since getting in the White House? Only Stalin purged his Soviet Army of top military officers before World War II like this as a way to gain total control over the Soviet Army. By the way, since Congress refuses to let testify the massive roster of military commanders fired by Obama from military command because they were loyal to the American people and America as a nation instead of Obama first, this means that Congress has no legal integrity nor loyalty to the American people or America as a nation if we judge them by their fruits as Jesus taught to judge whether a person was good or else evil in character. What is the real reason for having around 30,000 military drones in America? To protect the American people or else crush the American people under orders of Obama? And we would have a long list of other questions to ask of Obama while under heavy tranquilizers.
     Also, we would pick three of his staff to also go under the same type of interrogation. There is a woman who may be pulling the Communist strings on him what he is supposed to do or not in the White House. Sort of the master controlling the Manchurian Candidate in the White House. We would invite the Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court and two other Justices to witness that the questioning was fairly done and certify that what was recorded testimony was correct without alteration or editing. This testimony could be released to the nation to either vindicate or else condemn Obama and co-associates before the American people. Since induced under medical means, this testimony cannot be used in a court of law either civil or else criminal against Obama or others. But as high treason appears to be in control of the White House now, why would Obama refuse to submit to this method of questioning as he will not go to prison or be civilly sued because of it? But this is the only way he can get rid of the cloud of suspicion now hanging over his head that he is and has been conspiring to become dictator of America by seizure of power and then mass killing from millions of Americans up to half of the entire population of America. Many witnesses including a U.S. Army General Ret. have come forward to testify that he was conspiring a military takeover of America and become dictator of America for life and massive slaughter of the American people. Since he does not believe in the legal protection of the U.S. Bill of Rights for the American people, we are extending more legal protection to him than he would extend to us in testimony we obtain from him and make nationally public.
     If the man is innocent, this is the most effective way to vindicate his name and reputation before the American people. If he refused, obvious why as we already know that his birth certificate was a legal hoax and fraud pulled upon the American people who tried to believe him.
      Going on now to something else. My father's side of the family was a minor English nobility long ago but mainly business people over the generations. My great grandfather was a prominent business leader, banker, etc. in the Midwest and West in America and with his wealth sent his four sons to Yale University and gave each a fortune upon graduation. My mother's side of the family was an interesting combination of historical figures. She came from prominent English and Scottish background dating back centuries. But she also came from Irish background and there we enter a strange world that can influence and alter the direction America is going. This Irish family had married an illegitimate daughter of the King of England which gave them the bug (ambition) to become the royal line of Ireland. They had assisted the English King and formed an alliance with him cemented by marriage to his illegitimate daughter. This is mentioned in Irish history but in little print. Later with no one noticing them, they made marriages of alliance with important royal lines of Europe to strengthen their claim to being the royal line of Ireland. They never quite figured out how deadly was this angle of marriages with the key elements of royal lines. Due to them I have claim to part of the land of Canada and part of the land of Mexico. This is covered by treaty agreements and international law. Pass the Omni Law and we will have Canada and Mexico join in confederation with America. I don't press the land claims and they remain independent nations but joined in confederation with America making America stronger, Canada stronger, and Mexico stronger, but each remains an independent nation while we share a powerful common market, military defense, etc. and our currencies much more powerful internationally due to this confederation done peacefully and with good will on all sides in the end. And the reported 10,000 Chinese tanks if true waiting on the Mexican side of the border for invasion of America will have to be removed as part of the confederation pact made. America resumes its Manifest Destiny as it was called when America expanded from a small nation of 13 Colonies up to from ocean to ocean a huge land empire now called America. 
      There is the novelty side to such a background when you descend from a wide range of royalty as royalty liked to marry with other lines to form alliances, etc. I was a little surprised when I saw we even had a few Pharoahs of Egypt thrown into the ancient part of the background, but long after Moses, etc. But mainly well known European royal lines through the centuries. By one important will of one of these lines, I have legitimate claim under international law to one of the lands in the Middle East. After the Omni Law is passed, I want to give this land over to America, to Russia, or both as a joint territory belonging to their nation or our two nations. This would be strategically to the Middle East what is the Rock of Gibraltar is to Great Britain giving her control of the Mediterranean Sea and this land would give America, Russia, or both effective control of the Middle East if war ever came, etc. Also, as the Muslims are brutally burning down churches, persecuting and killing Christians across the Middle East as of this time, this land would give them a safe refuge to move to if Muslim fanaticism was trying to wipe out the Christians in their lands. The churches in America don't seem to care but there have been many large numbers of Christians in the Middle East who are being treated brutally by the Muslims when Wash., D.C. under Obama backs the Muslims doing this and cares nothing what happens to Christians in the Middle East which was a larger number than the Christians generally realized in America. COPIED FROM AN EMAIL REPORT:
        FOR YOUR INFORMATION ----- FOR THE COMING TAX CHANGES BEGINNING JAN. 1 THAT YOUR PRESIDENT HAS SET UP FOR ALL OF YOU----
 
HERE IS WHAT HAPPENS ON JAN 1 2014-----INCOME TAX GOES FROM 35% TO 39.6%------INCOME PAYROLL TAX GOES FROM 37.4 % TO 52.2%---------CAPITAL GAINS TAX GOES FROM 15% TO 28% DIVIDENDS TAX GOES FROM 15% TO 39.6 % AND THEN THE BIGGEST TAX IN HISTORY YOUR ESTATE INHERITANCE TAX GOES FROM 0% TO 55% ON EVERYTHING YOU GET FROM AN ESTATE THAT HAS BEEN TAXED OVER AND OVER FOR YEARS. NOW TELL ME o (meaning obama) IS NOT LOWER THAN POND SCUM. HE HAS RAPED THIS COUNTRY AND IS DESTROYING OUR NATION AND THERE IS NO ONE STANDING UP FOR US THE CITIZENS ...... THESE ARE FACTS FRIENDS ---POPPY3
      PASS THE OMNI LAW AND YOU HAVE ONE STRONG LEADER TO START WITH AND OVERNIGHT NINE MORE STRONG LEADERS BESIDES ME TO STOP ALL THIS "TAX AND DESTROY" THAT OBAMA WANTS TO DO TO AMERICA. I WILL STAND FOR YOU, BUT ALSO YOU HAVE TO STAND FOR ME AND THE OMNI LAW WE ARE SEEKING TO PASS NOW IN AMERICA. AS LENIN SAID HOW TO COLLAPSE AMERICA INTO COMMUNISM, "THE POWER TO TAX IS THE POWER TO DESTROY (AMERICA)!"
     THE MOMENT THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED, WE REPEAL ANY WILD TAXES OF OBAMA AND YOU GET TO KEEP WHAT YOU REALIZED FROM AN RV OF FOREIGN CURRENCIES IF YOU PURSUED THIS ANGLE WITH YOUR MONEY. ONE SOURCE CLAIMED THAT HE HEARD THAT HOLDERS OF RV CURRENCY WOULD BE ALLOWED TO CASH IN ONE SINGLE $25,000 NOTE PER MONTH. IF TRUE, WHAT WOULD YOU EXPECT OF OBAMA OUR VERY COMMUNIST PRESIDENT OF AMERICA? THE MOMENT THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED, YOU CAN CASH IN ALL OF YOUR FOREIGN CURRENCIES FOR RV IF YOU WANT AND IF YOU LOST DUE TO OBAMA, ETC., WE WILL SEE A SPECIAL LAW IS PASSED SO YOU CAN SUE OBAMA AND ALL HIS ALLIES IN FEDERAL AGENCIES OR IN CONGRESS FOR WILLFUL DESTRUCTION OF THE VALUE OF YOUR RV CURRENCY. ALSO, AS SOME STATE GOVERNORS HAVE SHOWN GOOD INITIATIVE OF HOW STATE GOVERNMENTS COULD SET UP HEALTH INSURANCE PLANS TO REPLACE OBAMACARE, WE PUT THIS UP TO NATIONAL REFERENDUM WHETHER TO LET THE STATES REPLACE OBAMACARE. AS OBAMACARE IS THE FRONT FOR A TOTAL FEDERAL POLICE STATE IN AMERICA, I AM FIRMLY IN OPPOSITION TO IT.
      THIS IS STILL UNDER WRAPS A BIT BUT HELPING TO SUPPORT THE MOVE TO WHERE YOU CAN LATER ON AT NEARLY NO FEE AT ALL CONVERT AT WILL YOUR CURRENCY HOLDINGS INTO MAYBE AROUND 190 TO 200 DIFFERENT FOREIGN CURRENCIES AT WILL AND IN ANY AMOUNT EVEN MANY MILLIONS OF AMERICAN DOLLARS OR OTHER EQUIVALENT CURRENCIES. CONVERSION MIGHT TAKE AS SHORT AS 3 SECONDS AND SAFE FROM HACKERS. ONCE WE HAVE CAMELOT OPERATIONAL, PLAN TO HAVE A BANK THERE ABLE TO HANDLE ALL FOREIGN CURRENCIES AND OUR FINAL RECORDS WILL BE PAPER, NOT ELECTRONIC, AND HACKERS CAN'T STEAL YOUR MONEY FROM YOU! SECRET TECHNOLOGY WILL BE PART OF OUR HAND FOR THIS SO YOU CAN MOVE YOUR MONEY FREELY AROUND THE WORLD WITHOUT FEAR OF THEFT. AND AFTER ALL THE LEGAL NONSENSE WE HAVE SEEN FROM WASH., D.C., UNDER THE OMNI LAW, OUR CAMELOT LOCATION WILL NOT BE UNDER CONTROL OF THE CORRUPT OF WASH., D.C. WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THE CORRUPTION AND DISHONESTY OF WASH., D.C. TOWARDS THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
       OUR OMNI LAW IS BASED UPON THE CIVIL TRIBUNE CONCEPT OF ANCIENT ROME WHICH JAMES MADISON, FATHER OF THE U.S. CONSTITUTION, ENDORSED AS THE SMARTEST IDEA OF ANCIENT MAN TO PROTECT THE RIGHTS OF THE PEOPLE FROM TYRANNY AND FORCE THE GOVERNMENT TO OBEY THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE OF THE NATION. WE HAVE THE PROPOSED OMNI LAW SHOWN ON OUR WEBSITE AND YOU CAN ALSO SEE IT IN SOME OF OUR REPORTS POSTED ON NESARA NEWS AND LOCATE THROUGH THEIR SEARCH BOX ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THEIR BLOG. PASS THIS REPORT AROUND TO FELLOW AMERICANS AND TO ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES BOTH STATE AND FEDERAL.
      IF OBAMA TRIES TO BLOCK YOU FROM EXCHANGING YOUR MAIN SUPPLY OF FOREIGN CURRENCIES FOR THE RV RATE ONCE IT OCCURS, UNDER THE OMNI LAW, WE WILL CHARGE HIM IN THAT CASE AND ALL SUPPORTERS OF SUCH POLICY IN GOVERNMENT WITH HIGH TREASON AS THAT IS WHAT IT WOULD BE TO TRY AND SABOTAGE THE AMERICAN ECONOMY FROM WASH., D.C. UNDER OBAMA CONTROL. IF HE STALLS THIS RV POLICY FROM OCCURING AS REPORTED HE HAS ALREADY TRIED, THIS IS AN ACT OF HIGH TREASON IN THAT CASE AND WILL BE TREATED AS SUCH UNDER THE OMNI LAW ONCE YOU THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FORCE CONGRESS AND STATE LEGISLATURES TO PASS IT AND STOP THE STALL AND NONSENSE!
      Our national website is www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com Our email is fastbooamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com Our mailing address is NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . Make checks, etc. out to NIFI if you want to send us support to pass the Omni Law by mail instead of through the website. Tell us what the payment is for whether for a product on the website (helps finance the Omni Law Drive) or else the Omni Law Loan Program (which by loan money helps finance the Omni Law Drive.).
      If any American citizen finds federal tactics trying to block you from cashing in your foreign currency for the RV exchange when you have been a law abiding citizen of America and not some wildeyed Muslim terrorist, etc., let us know and under the Omni Law we will prosecute those in the federal government who tried to deny you your legal rights as an American citizen, have them sued for you for full damages financially owed you and punitive damages beyond that. 
      Pass this report to all sources you can and elected representatives all you have to do is adopt the Omni Law proposal on our website as your proposal of law and put it up for voting on in Congress or your state legislatures. Constitutional amendments have been passed swiftly when the people and elected representatives wanted the constitutional passed AND NOW!
      YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN LEADER CHALLENGING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO DARE AND BECOME A GREAT PEOPLE AND NATION AGAIN AS ORIGINAL AMERICA WAS!). 



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

any person of sound mind, should be asking the obvious questions.
who is this guy called by many names he has used in his life at the different time periods of his life and now uses the name O****A.
AND WHAT IS IT THAT MAKES HIM UNTOUCHABLE BY ALL THE CONGRESS AND THE SENATE or the COURTS OF THIS LAND CALLED AMERICA.
even the sheffifs associations with all the solid proof, still cannot touch him in ANYWAY,like it was a bad joke on all of us even around the world.

is it blackmail dirt on all the those congress and senate and court people, either by entrapment or the use of the infamous nsa wire tapping EVERY AND all conversations to have it taped of each of the little sins of conversation that could embarrass them, and would void their pension for being a congress person or senate persons. maybe it is more serious for the lack of courage and integrity thier status demands of them for taking this office to uphold our laws of the people. the whole world not only laughts at the charade of goverment in action. but also laughts at the fools us americans as citizens must edure the mockery of the blood we the people bleed in the wars, in the name of being a good patriot of this once great country that all the people around the world wanted to live and die here in america for it is the melting pot of the earths populations, and now it is a mockery charade.