Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The American Spirit is Awakening!

Subject: The American Spirit is Awakening!



I was born on the 4th of July 1964. No joke. That's my real birthday and my whole life I have loved my country. Through the good and the bad. You could say that I bleed Red, White and Blue!

I know what lies dormant beneath the surface of our people and I long for the American Spirit to RISE UP once again and take back what the Bad Guys have stolen from us.

And I KNOW it is happening. 

I can see it can see it all around us and you will too if you open your eyes and your heart to the possibility.

Watch this video and understand that just like these patriots in the video there are "Good Guys" out there...lurking in the crowd just waiting for the moment to reveal themselves and TAKE BACK CONTROL of our great nation.


We are close my friends and if you just trust that it can happen, and that it will happen...

You will soon realize that it IS happening!

May the Road you choose be the Right Road.

Bix Weir



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe it.
Been watching King World News and yesterday they said they were updating often and indicating that there was someone, somewhere, was trying to suppress their articles.

To see billionaires telling the interviewer something like, you can't take it with you, or discuss wealth confiscation, and discuss fed misallocation of assets and more; is relaxing. I say, finally!

Enough homes stolen, kids stolen, and people in jail for traffic infractions that aren't criminal acts and have no corpus delecti.

No one who can type in digits in a computer and purchase bonds, and convert it to currency and buy gold should ever think they can keep their 'assets' or avoid their 'wealth confiscation' in my opinion.