Tuesday, December 10, 2013

okieoilman

[.SEDNET1] ..okieoilman GOOD OBSERVATION SIR, HOWEVER, SINCE THE US GOVERNMENT IS IN FACT A "CORPORATION" AND SO ARE ALL THE COURTS THEREOF, THEY ARE OPERATING UN ADMIRALTY LAW, AND NOT THE CONSTITUTION. THEREBY, THE UCC COMES INTO PLAY AS A CORPORATION HAS NO AUTHORITY OVER LIVING BEINGS, ONLY THE FICTICIOUS "STRAWMAN" THAT THEY CREATE IN ATTEMPT TO DEAL WITH US IN COMMERCE, AND NOT "LAW" THERE ARE SIGNIFICANT REMEDIES. AND THEY ARE VALID.

[..okieoilman] .SEDNET1 --I UNDERSTAND THE STANDPOINT OF THE NEW UNION BUT IT IS NOT IN EFFECT YET

[.SEDNET1] ..okieoilman AYE SIR.... YET

[AustinTx] ..okieoilman Is the U.S. trying to cheat us out this blessing?

[..okieoilman] AustinTx --NOPE--EVEN IF WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF AN IRAQI INTERNATIONAL CURRENCY ADJUSTMENT----YOUR DINAR WILL BE WORTH CONSIDERABLY MORE THAN YOU GAVE FOR IT.----IT IS ALREADY 3.44 IN IRAQ----THAT WOULD BE WORSE CASE SCENARIO AND I DON'T SEE IT GOING THAT FAR

[happy1] ..okieoilman that is right 3.44 is a HUGE increase...
[..okieoilman] happy1 -I SAID THAT WAS WORST CASE SCENARIO--WE WILL EXCEED THAT A GREAT DEAL

[Princess M] Okie my husband would like to know if they the courts put a gag order on all talk about what is happening with CE.....how will we find out when it happens? Do we have to watch the banks?


[..okieoilman] Princess M --THAT IS THE REASON I OFFERED TO FOREGO CE----IS TO BE AVAILABLE TO FURNISH THE INFORMATION FOR EVERYONE ELSE

[..okieoilman] I WOULD PREFER NO Q & A TODAY AS I DON'T FEEL UP TO IT---FORGIVE ME

[..okieoilman] I WILL TRY TO RETURN A LITTLE LATER TODAY. IF THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM THE PTB OR THE UST THEN I WILL POST A SEETHING POST TOMORROW

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MESSAGE TO OAKIE: (John make sure to post please) You report there is an Injunction filled in court by Eric Holder, I am a paralegal and have access to Pacer and other search engines, I couldn't find any injunction filed by Eric Holder yesterday or today.
Do you mind posting the case number? The reasons you report for Holder to filed the Injunction are weird at least, what case is this action related to? what paperwork was previously filed? How was this case open and who are the parties? I will keep looking and will post any info I can get my hands on. (Thank you John)

Anonymous said...

Important info for all Dinar holders. Go to MR.IQD and receive great info.