Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Okie 3:00PM CST Update from OOM&F and Chat

Okie 3:00PM CST Update from OOM&F and Chat 

12/03/2013
(Please Check Back....More Okie was added as he posted more.)

[..okieoilman] IT IS 3 PM CENTRAL AND STILL NO WORD YET ON THE NUMBERS WHICH I WAS TOLD AGAIN TODAY THEY WOULD BE SENT OUT.

I AM ON TOP OF THIS LIKE A CHICKEN ON A JUNE BUG.

JUST RELAX--I'M SWEATING ENOUGH FOR ALL OF YOU------BLESSINGS GALORE

[soupkid] Lord, I ask that restore our minds before we head to a bank. Don't let them know how goofy we really are!!

[..okieoilman] soupkid --THAT IS THE BEST POST EVER POSTED ON THIS SITE

[pattycakes] ..okieoilman Hi OkieI am praying for you so the Lord will bless you thank you

[..okieoilman] pattycakes --RIGHT NOW PATTY I NEED PRAYER FOR PATIENCE--I AM TIRED OF BEING INFORMED OF ONE THING THEN IT

TURNS INTO ANOTHER-----WHEW!!!!!!!
....
Read More Link on Right
[..okieoilman] PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE, GET IT IF YOU CAN, SELDOM FOUND IN WOMEN AND NEVER FOUND IN MAN

[granny49] ..okieoilman you are right, I find the older I get the less I have

 [..okieoilman] granny49 --YEAH AND THE OLDER I GET--THE LESS I GET---------THINK ABOUT IT

 [..okieoilman] NATURALLY I WAS REFERRING TO PATIENCE----------YOU DIRTY MINDED PEOPLE

[granny49] Sure must be quite a few dubble dipping after exchanging and it not releasing yet

[..okieoilman] granny49 --IF YOU ONLY KNEW----

[Mountain Mover] The longer they hold out the worse it will get.

 [granny49] ..okieoilman I can imagine that is part of the hold up, they want as much as they can


[Dreamer55] You know when Hogs are feeding they won't even let their young feed and if they get in the way they could end up for supper!!!

[.SEDNET1] ..okieoilman Sir, Not that any of us NEED to know, But when this is all over, will you be able to share some of the sorid or interesting details?

 [..okieoilman] .SEDNET1 ---IF YOU CAN FIND ME

blessingsabundant] .SEDNET1 Remember the NDA! It covers everything.......................... he cannot talk! Smile!

[.SEDNET1] blessingsabundant based upon the assumption an NDA actually exists, WE will all have signed one, and can converse amongst outselves. Thus, No Problem!

[simpleysaid] I am beginning to wonder if we are being put through some sort of water boarding, chinese torture treatment to earn our rights to this blessing. Is anyone else feeling the same? Wondering about my sanity today but hanging on to the thought if someone rings my door with a white jacket in hand I will be smart enough to not open the door. LOL

[..okieoilman] YOU GUYS HAVE NEVER BEEN TOLD THE TRUE MEANING OF THE "N.D.A."---------IT REALLY MEANS "NO DUMMIES ALLOWED"

[.SEDNET1] Amen!

**************
[no2iaa] So, did CL get involved with this thing?
(Ghost)no2iaa --SHE IS THE STUD DUCK NOW

Ghost: OKIE IS OCCUPIED AND LET ME POST FOR AWHILE

[Jubilee] Ghost.... why do you think "people" would be giving Okie bad information?
Ghost: Jubilee --OKIE IS NOT GETTING BAD INFORMATION--HIS SOURCE ISN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR WORLD AFFECTING CHANGES---IF YOU DON'T AGREE WITH ANY OF HIS INFORMATION HE ACQUIRES AND FURNISHES-----GET YOUR OWN INFORMATION

[Jubilee] Ghost I meant no disrespect....

Ghost: OKIE DOES NOT MANUFACTURE INFORMATION--HE FURNISHES WHAT IS OUT THERE AND SHAREABLE--HE IS IN NO CONTROL WHATSOEVER

Ghost: IF YOU GUYS ONLY KNEW HALF OF WHAT OKIE POSSESSES YOU WOULD NOT QUESTION HIS INTENTION OR INTEGRITY. HE DOES WHAT HE DOES OUT OF THE GOODNESS OF HIS HEART AND DOES NOT RECEIVE 1 THIN DIME FOR THE HUNDREDS OF HOURS OVER THE LAST 10 YEARS TO KEEP AND TRY TO HELP OTHERS-----HE IS ABOUT THRU BECAUSE HIS HEALTH IS DIMINISHING AND HIS NERVES IS RAZOR THIN

FOR YOUR INFORMATION OKIE HAS BEEN AT THE HOSPITAL ALL DAY GETTING M.R.I. ON HIS SPINE THAT IS HELD TOGETHER BY PINS, PLATES, SCREWS AND BONE GRAFTS STEMMING FROM OLE WAR INJURIES--YET HE STILL COMES ON HERE TO TRY TO FURNISH WHAT HE KNOWS--WHAT MORE CAN HE DO???????

[..okieoilman] HERE IS A PRIME EXAMPLE OF WHY I DON'T PERMIT GHOST TO POST--HE TELLS TOO MUCH

[..okieoilman] I WILL BE BACK LATER IF I GET ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THE NUMBERS-------BLESSINGS GALORE


http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/12/okie-300pm-cst-update-from-oomf.html

No comments: