Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Late Tuesday Night News, Rumors, and Opinions

12/17/2013
 
TNT:

JCR: GOOD EVENING FAMILY. JUST A QUICK POP-IN TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING TO BRING COMPLETION TO OUR JOURNEY AND THAT OUR BLESSINGS ARE VERY MUCH ALIVE. TONY WILL DECIDE IF HE FEELS THAT THERE IS VITAL INFO TO SHARE TONIGHT OR JUST WAIT UNTIL THE SCHEDULED CALL TOMORROW (WHICH IS ALWAYS SUBJECT TO CHANGE). WE ARE KEEPING WATCH FOR YOU. MAINTAIN STRONG AND KEEP THE FAITH.

 Blackjack7 : My contact in DC said we're golden tomorrow, sounds like RV has rolled where it's suppose to. Can't wait to hear what Tony says. My contact isn't directly involved but top of the good chain and heavy in dinar. Things look good, almost there.

MWKD :Ok guys I will tell you what I got from my guy and a few others....I have gotten a few different times today... They didn't come from Tony and they are all from credible sources...Anyway, our window for today is still open as I have not heard any bad news...I do not know what and if they are any holdups besides them just getting banks together
....
Read More Link on Right
Fisherman1: When Kuwait RV happened after IMF started it, it took 72 hours to get in the m****es, and the day the RV hit the street there was a full page add that came out in all local papers that they would not RV for 6 to 9 months, 5 hours later, it hit all the sources and was live

Fisherman1: After the Kuwait RV went live , it tripled in value in 7 hours

fisherman1: THe PTB are causing Pandimonium just as they did in KUwait we are in the 72 hour window from yesterday and we will go live within this time frame or before 

fisherman1 :we are in the window , from whenever CL started it , but it does not have to go the 72 hours , but if history repeats itself, there you go

************

Mimi Magenta: My friend, now a dinarian, is a project manager in the IT dept of a bank. She said that everyone in the bank only gets the info they 'need to know' and that this is how banks work.

She said it's at many levels and even down to small details. (She gave me some examples) She is not concerned at all that she has not heard anything from her bank as she said that would be normal.

She's waiting for the RV with the rest of us.

Also remember that they said Kuwait wasn't going to RV up to hours before it did. Read other posts here of people who have spoken to people in the banks who do know of the RV.

It is normal that some will know and others won't, according to my friend.

**************

Mtowndinar: My bank story..the Dong

Hey guys..yesterday I calld my local bank contact to inquire about the rates for dong n to c if dinar was showing in their system yet. I have several business Accts wit them n I've spoken to the branch manager in the past concerning the currency..

I asked the currency teller what was the amount to exchange a million in dong ...she calld me back and said the dinar is still not showing but a million in dong would be worth $470,000. ( Zhdravootey’s That is for you Marina) Tell the King Hell-o

I askd R U SURE??? She repeated yes Ms ?#$..and she slowly read out each number..four seven zero comma zero zero zero...I told her I'm on my way..the bank is just 2 min from my house..she said Ms &#$..we don't have that kind of cash here..I said I don't want all cash just to deposit..

she said she needed to call corporate to c how to handle large amount..my non believing son drove me to the bank...wen I walkd in she told me come to her window...I told her I wanted to exchange $5 million and she said fine..she took my currency n started the exchange..just as she was about to finish it...THE RATE WENT OUT!!!

She said Ms &%@..it's gone..I asked.. Wats gone n she said the rate..she calld corporate back and they told her wat Eva rate is there now is Wat she had to exchange for...it had dropped back to pennies on the dollar...she was as hurt as we were...needless to say I did NOT complete the exchange..it was the TEST RATE that Tony has mentioned..

she did not finish b4 the TEST RATE was removed..it was only there about 20-30 min and they took it out.....I was still happy that my doubting son got to see it's real and now he believes...btw..I ckd it today and it's nothing..she promised to ck daily n to contact me if it pops up again...

****************************

MIG:


[xyz] EU Banks Shrink Assets by $1.1 Trillion as Capital Ratios . European Union banks have shed more than $1.1 trillion of assets since the end of 2011.  http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-12-16/eu-banks-shrink-assets-by-1-1-trillion-as-capital-ratios-rise.html

 [xyz] Greece out of recession next year, says central bank AFP 17 Dec 2013, 18:26 "2014 will be the first year of positive growth, after six consecutive years of recession," the Bank of Greece said.   http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/international/business/greece-out-of-recession-next-year-says-central-bank/articleshow/27537903.cms

No comments: