Thursday, December 5, 2013

"It's Thurs.-Sun. Window" by Mnt.Goat Posted by GeorgeH at TNT

12/05/2013
 
Hi all,Wanted to pass on to all you fine dinarians mnt goat's latest news of today 12/5.  George 

Hi Everyone,

Thanks everyone for the requests to get on to the mnt goat email list however as I have said many times before I do not have a mailing list for the general public nor will I ever. So you can kindly stop requesting me to put you on mine.

I do not want to have any accusations later that I am collecting or soliciting for personal information- because I am not! My email news goes out mainly to very close, long time friends and family members whom I can fully trust.

What you receive is a side benefit of this and my friend George is kind enough to post this news from the States for me. I sincerely hope that it has helped over the years. I am not an intel guru.
....
Read More Link on Right

I decided to post on PTR and then on TNT because I believed in what Tony was (is) doing and his intel seemed genuine since it did, for the most part, align together.

This process is so dynamic and I know what Tony and others go through each day. It is not easy and we get only the satisfaction that we can, maybe even in just a small way, help the newbies and keep some sanity to this currency revaluation process.

 My friend George now posts on TNT for me. Seconds after the post it is disseminated out to many different sites. This is not good. The post is often chopped up, cut and pasted to meet the other sites needs. Not a good thing to do and I discourage this practice.

(Note: Dinar Recaps Posts the Entire Post from Mountain Goat! )

In sincerely wish whoever is doing this would stop. Normally when they do this they only cut out the portion dealing more aligned with a date and a rate. They miss the other important information needed to truly understand this investment and the process.

This is a huge disservice for everyone and I strongly encourage you to stop reading my posts on these other sites. They are the primary reason for some confusion about my posts and all the TNT emails on questions I receive daily.

My message is not then clearly broadcasted as needed. TNT is the only public forum to which my post is legitimately posted on. All others are fake and there is no guarantee of the content. A shame it has to come down to this!

We all know there is a ton of money that is going change hands very shortly and we should all be prepared.

These last 9 years for me have been a roller coaster.

Having been lucky enough to have participated in the Kuwait dinar revaluation I know first hand how walking out of the bank that morning literally changed my life in a second and put your head into a tailspin. I was not ready or prepared. This time I can assure you it will be much different.

 I need to tell you a funny story today. It is about Meine Kinder and how they think sometimes at their age. Today they asked how long till Santa comes. I said you know – its always the same day each year …December 25th.

Well,,,,,,,I have to tell you they were so excited and I had to calm them down. When I asked why this year they were so excited they told me that we all have been waiting for this for many years and now it will shortly come.

I had to correct them and tell them they are mixed up. Christmas is celebrated for the birth of our Lord Jesus. The dinar revaluation is also a blessing but it is the other blessing (Jesus) we truly have been waiting for.

So you see what is about to happen to us as far as our blessing in dinarland is kind of like Christmas. It should be a blessing to us and not a curse but because it is happening in this most blessed holiday season or all seasons it should not distract us from what this season should really be all about .

 It is actually kind of nice that the final activation is landing during this holiday season too but let’s all make this such a nice, blessed, holly Christmas this year as we are now in the Advent season too.

Todays News

Wow ! Who would have ever thought you would be reading my news letter on December 5th , 2103. This RV should have happened multiple times of the years already but here we sit broken hearted came to the bank and could only …….(you know the rest)…lol…

 As you may remember I got an urgent call from my IMF source Wednesday morning notifying me that this revaluation rollout international was going to happen before the night was over. Now we sit here, its Thursday and still no activation for us to go to the banks.

So what happened?

We have heard many times that there are payouts going on behind the scenes. Well it is still going on but the good news is we are next and I mean next in line. Not months or weeks away!

In fact I believe we are now in a 24-48 hour window.

I can say this with a high level of assurance because of the sudden heightened level of concern in the UST for the general public in the exchange process.

I also read just about every news article I can get my hands on from Iraq as well as talk to my source in the CBI. Sometimes it’s not any one piece of information that helps me understand but when you take the information and cross check it and confirm it over and over again then it makes sense and this is only what I bring out in my news.

Today is Thursday and we are in that wonderful window once again Thurs- Sunday. Will we finally see it this time? 

Yes… I am assured this is all but over and we will finally not make it out of this window this time without activation for the general public.

 Of the recent articles I thought very interesting this week where the articles on the 2014 Iraq budget and how, like every year so far, they attempt to formalize the budget and then find they can’t nail down the revenues because of two factors: 

1) can they fully implement the Tarriffs and at what rate?

2) what the heck will the international rate be on the dinar? - since this is a huge factor in the HCL revenue generating portion.

Well this year they simply postponed the budget process. Why? Did they ever do this before?  No, this is a first since they know it is literally just days if not hours before the rate goes live internationally.

 How does this all effect our activation?

Technically it does not since we will see our activation shortly budget or no budget. I can assure you of that.

This does however give me that warm and fuzzy feeling of assurance that we have peaked and the rice is boiling over already. Time to turn down the heat and take the rice off the stove.

You all do remember my past post analogy of cooking rice to this RV process? I know it was kind of corny at the time but when I was giving cooking lessons to Meine Kinder it seemed so applicable and an easy way to help all understand just where we were in the process. Hope you understand now? 

We are now to sit at the table and eat dinner. The process has been over and we are just now waiting for dinner to be served. Can’t wait too long since the meal will get cold.

This is why they need this activation now so they (meaning Iraq) can finally put a realistic budget together and go forward like a developed nation and the master plan for this country. The 2014 budget will not be like past years. 

There are also the agreements made to the IMF for the qualification to ascend to the World Trade Organization (WTO). A tradable international currency in on the top of the list.

There is a scheduled date of Dec 29th for the final evaluation (or audit). I believe in late December or early January we shall all hear on the local news media that Iraq has in fact joined the WTO.

 I sincerely hope this is our exchange week.

 Peace and Luv to ya,  

mnt goat

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mtn. Goat for continued briefing on this process. The most disturbing portion that is largely unreported is the number of low income, elderly, poor, sick, disabled, and destitute in Iraq, the US, and elsewhere that have every right to this process PRIOR TO THE WEALTHY AND THE KNOW NOTHINGS WHO HATE THOSE LESS FORTUNATE. This is the time to pull EVERYONE up to a standard called HUMANITARIAN. NOT MY WAY OR THE F.....ING HIGHWAY. IT MEANS TO LISTEN, MAKE CHANGES AND DO THE RIGHT THING. ACTION. LECTURING? You bet. I want the Concentration Camps, Gulags, Privatized Prisons, and corrupt Courts, Officials closed down. It may be just me that smells the stench, imho. You have heard it now for two thousand years. Any chance it will catch on, now? Pope Francis it is your time and others to get this across.

Anonymous said...

PS -The UST is now doing what they did in other countries and to their economies and has made it clear this is their M.O. worldwide. Time for CL to clean house top to bottom and get hold of the wealthy stench we seem to be smelling everywhere in this process where UST is involved.
Revocation of the "Higher Rates" and clawing back funds.....are you kidding these people at the top are already filthy rich and have created, again, a destabilized world economy. What part of Worldwide economic collapse, depression or Largesse of wealth is not being comprehended here? They have had every opportunity to show us their stuff and have created more wars, bankrupted economies, environmental disasters, and energy costs that rape everyone from the Middle Class downward.Try changing the Paradigm at this time.

Anonymous said...

FOR A FACT!!!! Mountain Goat is a FRAUD!!! This 'guru' has been discovered to be copying Bavarian travel ads and using them in the first paragraphs /half of the 'intel' reports. THEN the supposed 'intel' follows. WHAT ELSE DO YOU NEED TO RECOGNIZE THE FACT THAT THESE 'GURUS' ARE FRAUDS????? And you STILL rush to read their reports? And listen to their 'conference calls?' And publish their trash?!!!

Anonymous said...

You're right! Mtn Goat works out of her home in Boston and has been found out as a disinfo fraud working for the companies that sell dinar. This goes for the other gurus also. Wake up John and stop posting this bullshit. The dinar is a scam and has been for years. Too bad you got suckered into it. Guess that's why you keep posting this crap, ie. hope-a-phobic nonsense.

3star said...

Mtn Goat is a flim flam scam sham, along with the rest of the goorooos!

Anonymous said...

MtnGoat and anyone else pushing the dinar scam needs to go to prison.