Wednesday, December 11, 2013

*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / TNT Tony, EXOGEN

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

*** Iraqi dinar, recently being said *** / TNT Tony, EXOGEN
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Tuesday, 10-Dec-2013 23:51:51

Hi, Folks -
Found at dinarguru.com:
=====
12-10-2013 Intel Guru TNT Tony All calls in the last 30 minutes are saying that Santa has finally reached your zip code! Leave out the cookies and milk and GO TO BED and LET THE PARTY BEGIN TOMORROW! (hint hint) If he gives me his SPECIAL 800 NUMBER tonight, I will let you know because I do believe we will have it in the morning!
---
12-10-2013 Intel Guru EXOGEN DIRECT CONTACT WE SPEAK WITH DAILY JUST EXCHANGED...SKR
CONVERTED
...THEIR ENTIRE CONVERSATION HAS NOW CHANGED...THE WAY THEY DISCUSS THIS HAS CHANGED. COULD TONIGHT BE CHRISTMAS EVE FOR DINARLAND?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

On December 26th I want to be the first to say "I'm hearing that we will all have a very Merry Christmas".

Anonymous said...

Very wishful thinking lol

Anonymous said...

Great info for all Dinar holders. Go to MR.IQD and see some vital info.

Anonymous said...

Hurry up, I'm holding my breath