Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Intel Guru TNT Tony

12-3-2013   Intel Guru TNT Tony   [Monday at 10:32 pst]   I can tell you that they are still at the call center, right this minute. They have been told the same that we have. To continue to look for it tonight. I know that they are scheduled to be there for another 2 hours. I am waiting just like you are, and am just as upset as you are that we have not received it yet. Yes chase was a problem today, but they are saying they have solved that problem already.  I am sure i will have more info in the morning.  Everything is still going forward. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, if not today tomorrow or next Friday or Monday for sure or, Hey! there is all of 2014 coming up to speculate, I just don't understand how this Gurus (Some are convicted felons) have been able to keep the lies going on for so long, there really must be something in the water!!!