Saturday, December 28, 2013

Intel Guru TerryK ---- Intel Guru OkieOilMan

12-27-2013   Intel Guru TerryK   I WAS TOLD THIS PAST WEEK THAT TOMORROW WE SHOULD SEE THE BLESSING FYI.  SO WE SHALL SEE.

12-27-2013
Intel Guru OkieOilMan INFORMATION TODAY FLOWING LIKE WATER IN A WELL DESIGNED DRAINAGE DITCH…A FEW POST'S BACK I GAVE YOU THE IMPORTANCE/POSSIBILITY OF THE 28TH OF DEC AND THE 3RD OF JANUARY BEING A DATE TO REMEMBER.  FROM ALL I AM GETTING TODAY ABOUT ALL THE NECESSARY ITEMS BEING PUT FORTH WITH THESE DEADLINES ONLY ADD'S TO THIS STATEMENT.  I AM FULLY EXPECTANT OF OUR MIRACLE TO OCCUR IN A VERY SHORT ORDER. I AM SURE YOU ARE ALL AWARE OF THE ITEMS ON AN INTERNATIONAL BASIS NEEDING ADDRESSINGI RECOMEND YOU TO FOLLOW THE ARTICLES…OUR TIME SHOULD BE APPROACHING LIKE A BOLT OF LIGHTNING…[See possible “to do list” in the DinarGuru resource bar on the left….]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've decided that anyone who refers to the Dinar RV as 'our blessing' is a liar. It's interesting how so many of these 'gurus' use the same manner of speaking- to the point where it seems likely that they are either the same person, or getting the same script.

And I don't know why so many people think Oakie is credible- he sounds like Drake pumping Dinar, and nothing he has said has come to pass either

Anonymous said...

You know what else flows through ditches? Sewage.