Tuesday, December 3, 2013

GCR - DINAR RV TO THE RESCUE --- MAYBE ! / ?

GCR - DINAR RV TO THE RESCUE   ---  MAYBE ! / ?  BUT THEY JUST CAN''T LET IT GO WITHOUT TRYING TO WORK ONE MORE SCAM FOR ONE MORE DOLLAR .

  ' THE DOLLAR THAT WAS' -'THE I.M.F THAT WAS' ,BOTH  ADMINISTERED BY THE SATANIC BANKSTER MONEYCHANGER  CARTEL - GAME OVER BRICS WINS !
 A SHUT-OUT ! 
GAME ABOUT OVER !
 BANKSTER TEAM - " THE WALL STREET , BUTTONWOOD  PONZI SOCIETY OF SATANIC ASSHOLES ", BEING PUT DOWN - VERY HARD. NO MORE PLAYS LEFT !

  Russia To Outlaw US Dollar, Predicting Collapse (Video)

Monday, December 2, 2013 16:32

(Before It's News) SEE LINK BELOW FOR MORE

By Susan Duclos

Russia is debating a bill that would completely outlaw the US Dollar, predicting the dollar’s total collapse by the year 2017, with Russian lawmaker Mikhail Degtyarev quoted as saying “If the U.S. national debt continues to grow, the collapse of the dollar system will take place in 2017. The countries that will suffer the most will be those that have failed to wean themselves off their dependence on the dollar in time….”

More on this in the video below from The Lip TV:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hate to piss on your parade John, but no global arrest warrant has been issued for George Bush, Sr. My contacts at the Hague stated that Bush paid off the judges to quash it and any that might be filed in the future. Bush's hit team is also on standby to make sure.

Anonymous said...

Just called my broker, Dinar is not trading yet, he has never heard about NDA, never used one, and told me if I go to exchange money right now I won't be needing one, I got the same response from Well fargo, B of A, Chase and Citi, on the matter of holding funds all of the banks told me it was up to me to deposit the money or take it with me, Banks do not require to hold your money after you exchange, but none of this banks are exchanging Dinars yet.