Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Famous Presidential Lies. Forwarded By Erasmus Of America -Dec. 11, 2013

Famous Presidential Lies. Forwarded By Erasmus Of America -Dec. 11, 2013
 
Rev. 21:27: "And there shall in no wise enter into it (New Jerusalem) any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life."
 
 
LBJ:
We were attacked (in the Gulf of Tonkin)
 
Nixon:
I am not a crook (when commenting on the Watergate break in)
 
GHW Bush:
Read my lips - No new taxes
 
Clinton:
I did not have sex with that woman... Miss Lewinski
 
GW Bush:
Iraq has weapons of mass destruction
 
 
Obama:
I will have the most transparent administration in history.
The stimulus will fund shovel-ready jobs.
I am focused like a laser on creating jobs.
The IRS is not targeting anyone.
It was a spontaneous riot about a movie.
If I had a son.
I will put an end to the type of politics that "breeds division, conflict and cynicism".
You didn't build that!
I will restore trust in Government. (Once recorded saying he was born in Kenya!)
The Cambridge cops acted stupidly.
The public will have 5 days to look at every bill that lands on my desk. It's not my red line - it is the world's red line.
Whistle blowers will be protected in my administration. (Snowden, come home!)
We got back every dime we used to rescue the banks and auto companies, with interest. (He must have flunked in accounting!)
I am not spying on American citizens. (Tell NSA that!)
ObamaCare will be good for America.
You can keep your family doctor.
Premiums will be lowered by $2500.
If you like it, you can keep your current healthcare plan. It's just like shopping at Amazon. I knew nothing about "Fast and Furious" gunrunning to Mexican drug cartels. I knew nothing about IRS targeting conservative groups. I knew nothing about what happened in Benghazi. I have never met my uncle from Kenya who is in the country illegally and that was arrested and told to leave the country over 20 years ago. And, I have never lived with that uncle. (He finally admitted today
(12-05-2013) that he DID know his uncle and that he DID live with him.
 
And the biggest one of all:
"I, Barrack Hussein Obama, pledge to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States of America."
 
 
If you have a report you think should be seen by all Americans, send us a copy by email. We have helped get seen on national blogs many worthwhile reports first sent to us. Our email isfastboomamericaneconomy.com Our website for our  products of value to Americans which help finance our Omni Law Drive and for a copy of our proposed Omni Law posted on our website which would restore control of the federal government back to the American people and could cut national taxes in half or more, go to www.fastboomamericaneconomy.comIf sending in orders from our website but want to send by mail instead of placing order through the website,  our mailing address is NIFI, P.O. Box 1465, Seneca, SC 29679 . Make checks, etc. out to NIFI and tell us what the payment is for. We may have up to close to 300 national reports posted with Nesara News since April, 2012. So if you go to their main website for their blog and put in my pen name of Erasmus of America into their search engine on the left side, you will find a wide selection of national reports on many of the main national issues of America today. We tell the truth and many appreciate it as they tell us by email from across America and also from other nations across the earth.
     Pass this report around as it reminds Americans that just because a man sits in the White House as the top leader in power in America, that is no guarantee that he will tell you the truth when he wants to lie to you!
     Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for one who likes to tell the people the truth in key areas where the corrupt and evil don't want you to hear the truth!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Erasmus, I noticed you forgot to give your email address. I have sent you an email before so I know it is gmail.com that the people who want to send emails should use.