Saturday, December 14, 2013

Discussion of the military developing invisibility cloaking for weapons, aircraft, soldiers, etc.

The following fireside story occurred west of Colville, WA. 


"TWILIGHT ZONE, ANYONE?" 

Discussion of the military developing invisibility cloaking for weapons, aircraft, soldiers, etc.

He wrote:  "This seems like the appropriate topic to share a little experience that I had back in 2007 while living in north central Washington.

My family and I lived in a very mountainous and rather remote area of the high desert on the eastern side of the Colville Indian reservation. One morning I decided to go for a little walk around my property. There was a large bluff (high point) at the back of my property that I liked to visit often and take in the beautiful view of the Cascade mountains.

As I walked further along and further away from my house I could hear a "buzzing" noise coming from the sky directly above me. It was a sunny cloudless day. This noise persisted as I started walking uphill, approaching the summit of the bluff. I stopped several times to look around and investigate the origin of this buzzing or humming sound and concluded with certainty that it was directly overhead. Not able to see anything, I decided to pretend that I could! I started pointing and laughing directly at the point I heard this noise. After a few moments I resorted to few, rather unpleasant gestures towards this "thing". Almost instantly after that I heard the very loud and distinct sound of turbine jet engines start up and take off at tremendous speed from my location.

Having served in the military, I knew the sound that jet fighters made and this is exactly what this sounded like. After about a minute this aircraft (?) had circled around and flew directly overhead, and let me tell you it was very close to the ground. I could never feel the wind from this thing, but the sound was so loud that I could feel the whole ground shake. At this point I started running back to the house and this thing flew over my head again! After arriving at my house I found my wife standing outside looking up at the sky wondering what in the world was making that noise. I quickly relayed to her what I had experienced and she and I both were nothing short of amazed at this seemingly invisible aircraft.

This aircraft continued circling and passing directly overhead of our house. It never cast a shadow, never left a vapor trail and it was completely INVISIBLE!

To make a long story short, I got on my ATV and drove to my friends house that happened to live on one of the highest points in that entire area. He, too, was already aware of this seemingly invisible aircraft. We both climbed to the top of a nearby hill that allowed us to see down in all directions and this aircraft continued buzzing right over our heads for probably another fifteen minutes or so. At one point it dropped what I call a "whistling bomb". As it made one of its passes, it dropped what sounded like a giant whistle as we could hear this sharp, piercing whistle descending towards the ground. My friend and I were both waiting for the "boom" as it made contact with the ground, but it never came. In fact, we spent a great amount of time searching the nearby area where we thought it may have landed, but we never found any trace of it. In fact, we couldn't even see this device/whistle as it was falling. I must have really angered the pilot of this thing.

My friend and I talked about this quite a bit in the following weeks and we concluded that it more than likely was some secret government aircraft that chose this remote area for testing. It was probably hovering over my head to see if I gave any signs of detection (which I certainly did).

There were a total of five people that witnessed this event that day. Nobody even saw the slightest hint of a fuzzy or partially visible aircraft in the sky while all of this was going on. We all swear to this day that that aircraft was COMPLETELY invisible to the human eye.

Does the military posses cloaking technology that allows for complete invisibility? I am completely convinced they do!"

3 comments:

Geno K. said...

several reasons this is stupid... first of all.... we aready have technology that sees through walls.... if we have that technology we will have glasses that sees through the illusion of cloaking.... whether it be infrared or something else... also....

let's for once stop this assinine quest to kill our fellow man....

Anonymous said...

This is what they were doing in the Philidelphia Experiment a long time ago. There is a way to uncloak these cloaked things. Let us know.

Anonymous said...

Yes anything that the human mind can imagine is possible, that includes ET's and invisibility cloaking technology. What is important is that everything we are and can imagine, everything we know and put into our so-called reality is part of the ONE mind. It is an awesome realization for any individual to come to, it is truly astounding. The military and the corporations and intelligence agencies are but children and acting out their childish desires. Thus send it/them your love. Hug the trees, talk to mother earth, love all the animals and unknown and unseen life forms and living vibrations of our dear planet. Above all love yourself. Look out into the skies, look into yourself, it's perfect and there is so much to discover and admire. All that you experience is but you. Smile, be joyful always.