Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Dinar Intel

AlreadyBlessed: JUST TALKED TO TONY AND HE ASKED ME TO TELL YOU THAT THE CALL CENTERS ARE MANNED, THE APPROPRIATE AGENCIES ARE SEQUESTERED AND EVERYTHING IS LOOKING GREAT FOR US AND WE ARE IN A GREAT POSITION HERE FOR OUR BLESSING! HANG IN THERE! AB

ArizonaHeat] some small words of RV advise, when it comes to everyday life, do as you normally do. Dont put off something because the RV is coming. So if you need to pay a bill, dont wait for the RV, if you need to go out of town, and will be away from your bank, go. if you need something for Christmas buy it, dont wait for the RV.

Waiting on the RV is foolish. and at this point with the ups and downs that have been seen through out the past it would be unwise to count on the RV. For me, the RV will be the start of a new life, which for me means the old life is still in effect and need to be seen through.

So if the RV happens tomorrow, my new life starts and i at that time will make my changes. but if it doesnt, my day to day routine will continue and i shall go on

[goldstandard] Well after confirming the problems chase had yesterday with a friend that works for the bank I was away from the computer most of the day. I know the problem has been fixed, so where do we stand now? Still waiting to hear from the T man?

[bunnyboo] goldstandard yep

No comments: