Saturday, December 14, 2013

A disgruntled reader's commentary

Mass Arrest, I was told governments resigns with a package, 2012. Told should get into politics , can make up to 500,00 a year.Prime as to go? They retire with a package. A lot of organizations know this,(ODD?) Yet I asked if nesara was real,if what we read is true.You stated yes.Why do I see political figures speaking on Nesara site, lawyer speaking on that site. The same lawyer that acted in a corrupt way,with corrupt organizations.Odd since Nesara states government is resolved. Freedom reigns with the criminals resigning with a package,no great Mass Arrest. Governments protecting their own interest not the people.2012 Canadian Government corruption clean up continues with MASS LAYOFFS Canada's , central government announces the firing of 12,00 employees and officers of CANADA,GOVERNMENT INVOLVED in SERIOUS CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.(Taken from Nesara site, OPPT)(Ask Ti-Canada what I sent in 2012 and 2013 ODD)(I read they may have to close their chapter also)  Dec 10 2013, The moment arrives for all that has tortured you to be gone .There is a countless supply and never ending prosperity of HEAVEN are indeed yours.SO BE IT!Selamat Gajun Selamat. (That would include a full GOVERNMENT)( I though it is about forgiveness.)What is master codes(I asked about codes?) What are Hue Beings and HU beings.Explain.(In 2010 I was told by a cop we did not have a constitution, its the states.) Explain what I read in the house of assembly NL, EXACT words WE DON'T SPEAK MUCH OF RELIGION BUT DEATH IS JUST THE BEGINNING.(EXPLAIN WHO THEY ARE) (WHITE BOY WILL STAND IN THE NAME OF THE I AM )( THEY CAN TEST MY BLOOD FOR JESUS AND ASKED ME TO PROMISE NOT TO HURT ANYONE OR MYSELF, A PROMISE I AM GOOD FOR that I assure you BECAUSE GOD DOES NOT KILL. I HOPE GOVERNMENT WILL STAND TO THE SAME. (Governments, people, all beings must get along)  You state things I read are true, START MAKING PEOPLE HAPPY.(BEGIN) They say when I am GRUMPY THEY ARE ALL GRUMPY, tell them DON'T MAKE ME GRUMPY.(Tell them to return the value of what is owned to this man, or there will be mass arrest. He will take from the right hand and place in the left hand of this man what is owned) Give me a thousand shackles and I will give them a thousand years.(Asked them what I mean when I say eye for eye, tooth for tooth , hands for hands) these items of value they have covered the  true value in damages through their corrupt system.Tell them pay or( PLAY in their corrupt system of corrupt courts) not ONE can stand before me and say they have done nothing wrong)(NOT ONE)( And he will look down at them and say why do weep woman, they are your family now)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF ? Gibberish. Try again another time. TYE

Anonymous said...

Re: "(Asked them what I mean when I say eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hands for hands)....
Did you say, "A tit for a tat?"

Anonymous said...

Comments are true, very much so. I wrote it . All is true .Government is corrupt as can be.