Tuesday, November 5, 2013

TNT Tony Monday Night CC Recorded Link -Notes by FlPatriot59 at I4U

TNT Tony Monday Night CC Recorded Link -Notes by FlPatriot59 at I4U

11/04/2013
 
REPLAY      805-399-1500    409029#

BlogTalkRadio RECORDED LINK

Notes by FlPatriot59 at I4U:

 [FLPatriot59] TONY'S CALL WILL BE TRANSCRIBED HERE. Duplicate questions from the call-in portion will not be transcribed. Silly chit-chat will also not be transcribed. We reserve the right to do that. Enjoy!

TONY - Good evening, TNT Dinar. How are you guys doing tonight? It's November 4 at 7PM EST. We're doing a late-evening call because I had one helk of a day. You won't believe what I'm going to tell you. Our lines are maxed out. We have set the record for Blog Talk Radio, according to them.

T - I'm going to give you the bad, the worse, and the good part. I want to leave you on a good note.
....
Read More Link on Right
We have 5K on the line and both are maxed. We tried to get in the Forum today and our Forum has been shut down. The Forum servers, per the company, are demanding more traffic than they can handle. It's more than all their other customers combined, so they shut us off.

T - In the meantime we have the 5 sites. You can still view the Forum but we just can't add anymore info. I would love to give you everything you need for the new site, but we have over 20K people and 100 people are donating to support the site. It is what it is. I'm proud to say we blew 2 companies out of the water, but on the other hand we could do things better but they cost money. If there's anything on the Forum you want you should go ahead and copy and save in case we don't get it up in time.

T - Here's what happened today. You're not going to believe it. I'm going to tell you a story for you to understand. We were talking about getting early pay out and I had an opportunity to get to Reno today and CE at $8. Since I'm so close I decided to check it out. I've heard about investigations and arrests, etc. So I'm in Reno and we're supposed to meet these people down by the valet and go to a secret location. But then we had to go up to the business center and complete some paperwork. We went up there for a CE at WF for $8, who would do a wire transfer directly to our WF account, all cash today. No SKRs. All cash. So we go to check it out.

T - We go upstairs to the business center thinking we're going into the business center, thinking we're going in to complete the paperwork. Instead, we were standing in the hallway filling out paperwork. That was my first clue, but I'm playing along. Then we get to the Q&A. The guy starts explaining how this will work, fill out paperwork, get it notarized, etc.. Then they realized they were running out of time, so they said let's forget the paperwork and go to the exchange location and do the money part.

T - I said, "wait a minute, this was supposed to be a cash transaction and we'd get paid within 2 hours in cash." It turned out to be a bait & switch. They were giving an SKR - Safe Keeping Receipt - with the name of the guy (Paymaster) and somebody else (a lady elsewhere) would sign it that we gave him our dinar. Do you see a problem with this? I can't believe they're trying to pull this over on people and that people are believing it. In fact, they're getting mad at me because I'm asking questions. They should have thanked me for trying to keep them safe.

T - So we go to a house in a cul-de-sac - this is the "secure location" - and we're supposed to give him our dinar. We were to put all our dinar in one box and they'd take it over to a bank and run it thru a DelaRue Machine to find out whose was counterfeit. I asked the guy in charge how they would determine whose dinar was counterfeit and he didn't know. We get to the house and it has a lockbox on the door. They tell us they're tired of staying in hotels. I asked one of my intel guys to check it out and supposedly there were 9 separate people living there. These people are going in there giving them their dinar, sitting at a dining room table counting currency.

T - We found out they are involved in high dollar fraud cash things. They were absolutely doing what we've been hearing about for years. I don't even know the paper trail. The guys in charge, who gets the money, you don't ever see. The ones you saw claimed they weren't even getting the money. A bunch of people gave away their future today. Here's the kicker: I asked why they're doing this and they said it'll only be worth $3 later and wanted to offer $8 now. I watched them counting their money and giving it to them. We told a few people - some stayed, others left.

T - Okay, I told you something bad, something worse, now let's go to something good. It was a crazy day today. There was a lot of misinformation out there about Maliki and the meetings. He was over here and some agreements were made. There were some personal things that had to do with somebody's personal survival and the growth of Iraq. Here's my problem: I don't know what's public and what's not. Everybody knows about the SOFA and that Maliki is trying to get protection for Iraq, i.e., more advanced weapons, but not boots on the ground in the traditional sense.

T - Some last minute requirements were made on both sides. At 12:02 AM EST last night Maliki made a speech and announced to his people about their currency, that they'd be the strongest in the region, etc. but he didn't say what he was supposed to say and that's why we didn't have an RV today. Supposedly right now, today, the 800#s were supposed to come out after 2PM. Nothing is saying it can't happen later tonight. The required personnel are in position right now and it can go anytime. I haven't given up for tonight or tomorrow. Bank personnel go back to their old jobs tomorrow, so hopefully this one is it. If not, it's still a good week and it should be sooner rather than later.

T - I still hear some are saying it's supposed to be 1:1. Even though their rate may change ours will remain the same. That would cause their country to be punished for something because of one man. We could still see this tonight, tomorrow, in the next 3 days or the next 3 hours. There's nothing that has to be done - not the rates, not the banks, etc. It's all political at the last minute. I didn't read the article about the election laws, but it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter to us either way.

T - The rates are still the same. If I was you I'd still be happy and making my plans.

Q&A FROM CHAT ROOM STARTING NOW...

Q - Will there be banks in Hawaii to CE? A - I believe that will be true and they will get the same rates as other banks.

Q - What percentage have already exchanged? A - Zero. 1/10th of 100th of a percent.

Q - What other currency are you expecting to fly through? A - Next thing will be the Norwegian. But it won't be like this for sure, i.e., boards, conversations, etc.

Q - What about payoff reserves and have bank accounts set up and have Sterling transfer to bank? A - I don't think so, that's a question for dealer

T - WF has an international 800#. That number is 800-626-9430 for international currency. This is NOT the 800# you will get for CE.

Q - Have you heard about the shut-down on the 13th/14th of this month of the US grid, banks, etc.? A - It doesn't really make sense to me, going through this having the banks give you all this money then take it back. They could cancel 13303 right now and not give it to us. You think they have to plan some massive scheme to take your dinar and then pay you off then take it all back? Guys, I'm not into all that.

Q - If a foreign bank has branches here in the US will they see our rate? A - All banks in the world will see our rate.

Q - When do you honestly see the 800#s? A - I expect to see them right after the RV is announced. When Maliki left the RV was supposed to occur when he touched the ground and made an announcement. He made an announcement but it wasn't the right one. Now we have to wait for him to do it again.

Q - Have others cashed out (spguru, et. al.) and how much longer will we have to wait? A - I guess we're not special like spguru. There are a whole lot of people getting paid - that has not changed. It is not about what you know but who you know.

Q - Are they playing TOny or us? A - we are getting info you should probably never have. You're in the moment of discussions and agreements you shouldn't even have. You're being involved in country-to-country negotiations that nobody else in the world is. You're on a whole other level of global negotiations. Once you see it and understand it, it makes you see things differently.

Q - Where are the LD Tony mentioned a week ago? No photos? A - They are out in Iraq. I got info from 4-5 different people. They're supposed to be in use tomorrow. At least that's what they're being told.

Q - The clock is ticking and we're waiting on politics. A - That is not the clock that is ticking. The clock that is clicking is the Christmas season and the impact it will have on our economy.

Q - Do election laws in Iraq have anything to do with the RV? A - No, it has nothing to do with the RV.

"LIVE" CALL-IN STARTING NOW...C = CALLER | T = TONY

C - Will the NDA apply to the VND? T - I understand it will apply to all currencies involved in the GCR. They write the rules. They don't want anybody to know that we became wealthy with something everybody could've known about.

C - If you have less than 1M IQD can you CE without an appointment? T - You can CE $25K one at a time but it will be up to the bank to determine if you can do more.

C - As long as Maliki is around could this go on forever? T - I think he was trying to make himself relevant but after today I don't think it counts anymore. He upset the apple cart and it's a do or die moment now. The IMF will step in by Thursday if he doesn't do what he's supposed to do.

T - I hate to keep putting dates and times but I give you what I get. Hopefully this is the last window we'll get. It could go in the next 30 minutes. There is nothing RV-related holding it up.

C - We did the same thing months ago at $5 in Reno. There were lots of red flags. T - I know people - a whole group in Reno - who lost billions of dinar. The money goes to the Paymaster and he decides how much you get. You have to request so much money and they pay you out, collecting interest, etc. There are so many scams out there. One of those deals may be legit, but you're far more likely to fall into one that is not.

C - Do you think Maliki screwed this up with translation issues? T - No, he knew what he was supposed to say and he decided to do it his way. But they told him he was not going to do it his way.

C - So with a back wall on Thursday, we could go from $32 to $3.44 in one day? T - It actually went from $32 to $36, which was the ceiling the rate, but now it actually showing the ceiling is higher. It will affect their rate but not ours.

C - Do all the banks have to be closed or open? T - It can go anytime. They had something in place they wanted to do and now there are no restrictions. It can go anytime, any moment.

C - We heard something about 70% of the 3-zero notes were turned in? T - Maybe 70% of the 3-zero notes in Iraq, but there are 5M folks here. Whales didn't drop billions.

C - Who corrected Maliki and is controlling what he says? T - I better not say. You'll get me in trouble. Want to talk about something else? They've been playing a game of poker, going back and forth daring each other. At some point somebody has to execute. The key is if he makes we're good. If he doesn't, somebody else does and he loses.

C - I have a large amount of IQD to deposit into a 501c3. I want to negotiate so will I be affected by traps, even tho I'm a 501c3? T - That is why they put them in there, the way they put it to me. They don't really care who it is. It is a higher tax, but it's a little more complicated than that. They did put other things into the traps besides just taxes. I don't know if it comes out at $36 what the new ceiling is. They keep saying the rate is so high they don't want anybody negotiating. But if you choose to take that chance, then okay. They're not going to tell you the ceiling rate and you have to know it and do it right. If you want to know that ceiling rate ask Pam.

C - At the CE should we ask that they use a DeLarue machine? T - When you get your appointment call them and ask them if they have one. There are a bunch of places you can go to. One of them will have a DeLarue Machine.

C - If we take a $25K to CE, will we just take it to the teller window? T - You will start there but you will be directed to a desk for the paperwork. Or you can just go to the Customer Service desk first.

C - What is this guy in Iraq supposed to do in order for them to go forward? T - Just make an announcement like he did at 12:02 AM EST, but make it in a different way. Let's just say he has to make an announcement.

T - $36.86 (IQN), over $6 (VNN), $1.08 and .22.

C - How strong do you feel about it? T - I don't and can't feel strong about it. I can only tell you what is being discussed and being planned right now. But I don't know what will happen tonight or tomorrow to change what I've heard.

C - Someone on your Forum said it's Thursday to Sunday and if it doesn't happen by then it will be next Thursday to Sunday. Seems so rigid. T - I don't know anyone who would say M-F, and it if doesn't happen, etc. We are part of the process and not just guessing. Rates have gone up due to penalities for delays, etc.

C - What is the .22 for? T – ZIM

C - Now that the Forum is down, will we go straight to the new website? T - I can't even edit it myself. We'll have to look at the other sites and get it moved over. We're working with what we can to get this going. If I can get another server we will. Right now we have 100 people carrying 20K people.

C - It looks like Thursday is the end of the trail and that November is critical for the USA and the rest of the world. T - I don't know. They've said this so many times but he called their bluff. What they're doing is clearly not working. I can't say it's a hard and fast date. But does it look good? Yes. Do they have a plan for that? Yes. It does look good, so let's hope this is it.

C - Why do you think they would let him return to Iraq to make an announcement rather than make it here? T - I actually could give you an answer but I'm not sure I can. Let me try this: there were some things that needed to be corrected before the announcement was made, for it to go right and for some trusts to be built. Once those are done the announcement could be made. Some of those things were done but the announcement was made in a different way.

C - You said the ZIM was be at .22. Are they taking off 6 zeros? T - Yes, Everything is adjusting so I guess it has to as well.

T - We're been on now for 2 hours and it's been a long, long day. I can't believe the audacity of the people (in Reno) and can't believe the peopel who fell for it. I felt sorry for them. I told them if it didn't turn out right I would expose them to 50K people tonight and I did. Regarding the Forum, we're working to put it back up as fast as we can. As far as the RV, it could be tonight, tomorrow or the night after. People at every level here in the US were upset that it didn't go today. Their plans changed like our and we could see it at any moment now. Enjoy the rest of your night and hopefully we'll get some good news tomorrow.

END OF CALL.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is this Q&A the same as last blast? Another Reno story? Did Tony turn them in for fraud? I think that whats happening behind the scenes is, all the Gurfoons trying to come up with the next best guess. Your 3 letter contacts are making fools of you. Reveal your confirmation links so we all can see the confirnmation. You see our fustration is continualy being set up by Gurffons. Then having the rug pulled out from us every week.!

Anonymous said...

forget the dinar. i just want to get into the rv rate pool. it seems lately to go up everyday!! starting from $1 years ago to $27 and nwo $36. are you kidding me?? why stop there? i saw on some interet blogs that it could go all the way to $100 per dinar. let shoot for $1000 per dinar to the moon!! lmao!!