Thursday, November 7, 2013

TIME TO ARREST C.I.A.! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 7, 2013

TIME TO ARREST C.I.A.! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - NOV. 7, 2013

"THE WISE MAN REMOVES HIS HEAD FROM THE CHOPPING BLOCK BEFORE THE AX FALLS!" - ERASMUS OF AMERICA

     I have studied engineering and consider collapsing a lot of the electrical grid in America as a colossal engineering risk to do. This reported GridEX2 drill sounds dangerous as all hell to the electrical power of America. From an engineering standpoint I would if I were to do such a test to see how easy or hard to restart an electrical grid if once collapsed for any reason, I would have a small section of electrical grid separated from the rest and do tests with it while leaving our basic electrical power in America intact and not at risk. Even if no suspected conspiracy of C.I.A. or other treasonable elements in government loyal to Obama but not the American people, this kind of drill done very big could become a self-fulfilling prophecy and collapse the entire electrical grid of America without any terrorist groups from abroad doing this to America. They need to go back to their drawing boards and redesign this kind of test drill if ever done to be segregated from the main electrical grid of America and no way it could pull down the national electrical power grid of America in the process with it. However, I already have a backup system to start up any electrical grid again which was designed for my Camelot Project. Delay this dangerous test!
     However, there are reports of a plan to crash the American electrical grid using this as a front for those trying to crash the American society and economy and then seize national power for Obama during the chaos that such a collapse of electrical power in America could create. One report says that even C.I.A. is tempted to try and crash the electrical grid of America on Nov. 11 which is briefly ahead of the official GridEx2 drill date.
     In view of the mass purge of high ranking and distinguished military commanders by Obama from the U.S. military, this is the obvious move of a man in the White House conspiring to become the military dictator of America by removing those military officers too loyal to the American people and America as a nation and replacing them with scumbags who will do what Obama orders if he orders them to take over America or mass shoot on and mass kill American citizens, etc.
     I will tell a little personal story about when I lived in Wash., D.C. and it teaches how to handle this situation to defuse it and end the threat to the American people and America as a nation. I was walking up 16th St., NW. as I recall one evening and the street was well lit up. Two young Blacks were beating up an elderly Chinese woman to try and steal her purse. Cars drove by and did not stop to help the woman even though they surely saw this clearly what was happening. I had been captain of four athletic teams in military school and was in good physical shape. Also, I obviously knew how to fight and defend myself. I think I called out something like stop it and let her go! I moved aggressively towards them and they sensed that they were in danger. They fled and I helped the beaten up Chinese woman as best I could. She was hurt badly and needed to go to the hospital. I saw a black car coming this way and looked like some sort of police car. I waved them down and forced them to stop. I told the two men in black police uniforms that this woman had been badly beaten up and needed to go to the emergency ward of the local hospital. They said that they couldn't as they were supposed to go elsewhere in a few minutes. I then said to them in a very authoritative voice, "You take her to the hospital and now! Then you can go to your other appointment!" They took her and drove off. I noticed as they drove off that their black car was marked I think "Executive Services." I am sure they saw the implications if they tried to drive away and I got them reported for this that this would go badly for them legally so they did as I ordered and took her away to the closest hospital.
     We had a crisis on this street of Wash., D.C. where this elderly Chinese woman would have been probably killed from the beating if I had not intervened and fast then! I acted with quick self-assumed authority to take charge, chased off the young criminals, helped the woman to find out the extent of her injuries, forced this apparent police car though they could have been security guards for some location in Wash., D.C. to take her to some local hospital. All my life I have always had quick initiative when needed for a crisis, used my brains, and carry out what needs to be done including if necessary assuming the authority to take care of the matter before it was too late to undo the danger, etc.
     My quick thinking trait was also very useful in military intelligence work as sometimes you have to make instant decisions and the right ones to make things work as you planned. By extreme nerve and extreme initiative, I once with Soviet personnel all close to where I was at successfully stole a copy of the Soviet Embassy copy in Wash., D.C. of secret nuclear attack plans against America. Gorbachev had told the Soviet Presidium of the best way to annihilate America in a nuclear war and America would have no defense against it. Another time I accidentially located a defector from the Moscow Institute For Nuclear Studies while dealing with underground sources, had quick initiative, won him over, and he shared with me all the nuclear attack plans of the Soviet Union then to annihilate America with. I had him train me like a Soviet general in Soviet nuclear warfare tactics for the annihilation of America. Their military doctrine on Pearl Harbor committed them to the annihilation of America and never just hurting America with a nuclear attack if world war came. I knew how an American general would think of nuclear warfare, but I like to penetrate the mind and thinking of our enemies so also learned how a Soviet general would think of how to use nuclear warfare also. All this is based upon initiative and seizing the opportunity when the doors of opportunity suddenly open to you.
     For Americans who think they can do nothing to change the direction of this nation, someday I may write a national anthem for them beginning with, "I am a poor helpless butterfly and can do nothing!" Now the Bible teaches how to teach the ordinary person how to become a force to be reckoned with. It says, "Let the weak now say that they are strong!" Once the people say that they are strong and will stand for no nonsense from Wash., D.C. or other corrupt sources in America, now Wash., D.C. has to respect them and listen to what they are saying as Wash., D.C. does not want to mess around with a strong people like this and provoke them! Wash., D.C. will act like the master of the people when they sense great weakness in the American people. When Wash., D.C. senses the strength of character of the American people, then Wash., D.C. will humble itself and become the servant of the people with the people now understood as the master of the government, not the servants of the government!
     Okay, using my Wash., D.C. example as the basis for this, I assume authority that I am speaking on behalf of the American people. You send copies of this to your elected officials and fast and this action says that I was speaking on behalf of your authority. Or you can sing the national anthem of "I am a helpless little buttlerfly and can do nothing!," then do nothing as you say you are a helpless little butterfly and just want to fly away from any unpretty realities of life. However, those with courage and brains win great victories. Those who are cowardly at heart and thinking a deadly enemy is going to treat you kindly if you let them do what they want, you will be the victim of life getting more horrid and threatening all the time in your life! Cowards make the enemies strong! Brave people make the enemies become weak before them!
     Send this report of Nov. 7 to your elected officials both federal and state. Don't forget that your state officials know their colleagues in Wash., D.C., socialize with them, and can reach them fast if necessary! For elected officials seeing this report, also look up on Nesara News the Nov. 5, report of "Take Notice...46 Senators Vote To Give Up Your 2nd Amendment Right To UN. Forwarded By Erasmus of America (my pen name). It also has two pages devoted to Obama mass firing patriotic and qualified military commanders of the U.S. military in an obvious plot to become the planned military dictator of America by forcing military commanders to swear allegiance to him instead of the U.S. Constitution! Hitler pulled the same tactic with the German Army to take it over and have it then serve the Nazi Party instead of the German Constitution! This report also calls for the removal of Obama from the White House as he is engaged in hot, high treason. Also, according to the U.S. Constitution, he cannot legally be President of America as you have to have two parents who were American citizens and Obama's father was a British citizen and never became American. This clause was put in the U.S. Constitution so a would-be President would not be divided in loyalty between two nations instead of just loyal to America.       
     Look up my report of Nov. 4 with Nesara News "Proof RFID Microchip Is In "Obama Health Care" by Erasmus of America (my pen name as deadly to Obama as Thomas Paine was to King George III of England!). This feature of Obamacare can potentially kill off most or all Americans if forced to take this RFID Micropchip! Also, look up my report of Oct. 31 "Will All Americans Die" by Erasmus of America which tells of the building threat of massive radioaction poisoning of the American people which Obama is hiding from the American people at this time while doing nothing to stop it! It is fine with him if all Americans die! How strange and amazing that Putin recently indicated that he thinks Obama is insane in the White House now!
     So foreign sources will know how I stand. I like the people of Russia and want them to have a bright future as a nation! I also descend from a minor branch of the royal line of Russia. Part of my forefathers founded Russia so why would I want Russia destroyed? As for China, I grew up with some Chinese families, know the Chinese Race well, and I think China and America can have a fine peaceful relationship together once we get out of the way Obama who is dumb enough to land us all up in a World War III if we let him carry out his insane schemes! Now China has to understand one thing about me. I am a nationalist in political commitment so want to build up strongly the American economy, have strong freedom for the American people. I stand for moral values as I am a Christian in conviction, have a good gift in military but want to help America protect its national independence and no interest in wars for conquest or to establish a one world government. I stand for the national independence of all nations. With many free nations, it is hard to take away freedom from the people in any one nation. With all nations under one of these planned manmade one world governments and these schemes always end up with some angle to set up a worldwide tyranny over all races and nations on earth. I like independent nations in Europe, Asia, and throughout the world. Like beautiful flowers in a beautiful garden, the varieties of beautiful flowers make a beautiful, charming garden for all to see and visit and enjoy to live by! I refer to the nations on this earth! 
     Okay, American people, pass this report around. I just calmed down some of your foreign enemies that Obama has so provoked to fear of him that they are considering World War III with America if he is allowed to carry out some of his wild schemes he has for the world. A nation is turned into an enemy when its survival is threatend by the leadership of another nation. When a situation is created where all nations get blessed by trade and relationship with each other, then former enemy nations become friends and the threat of war disappears as there is no reason for it any longer. 
     Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for one who was known at the university he attended as a friend to foreign exchange students from all nations and appreciated their different cultures and understood them from all over the world! Foreigners liked me very much! It is easy to be friends with others when you are a real friend to them!) Proposed Omni Law is on our website www.fastboomamericaneconomy.com  Our email fastboomamericaneconomy.com@gmail.com
     P.S. Have the F.B.I. visit the officials of C.I.A. now and ask them if they plan to crash the electrical grid of America this November or not? C.I.A. will deny plotting this even though they are a highly rogue criminal organization at this time. But such an F.B.I. visit on them before such as Nov. 11 will alert them that the F.B.I. will be ready to arrest them if they try to crash the electrical grid of America. If they try it, then we will arrest up to all personnel of C.I.A. if required and punish them totally for trying to destroy America and kill off much to most of the American people. If the electrical grid is collapsed for any reason now, we will come to arrest C.I.A. and if I head up the prosecution, I will make them regret that they were ever born on earth! C.I.A. is called the "president's private intelligence agency" and C.I.A. would be the one to crash the electrical grid of America if it happens! I am no fool C.I.A.!
     As for Congress, cancel this "test" of the electrical grid for Nov. Too many credible reports indicates that Obama wants this as a front to crash the American economy and seize power as military dictator of America! If you can't act Congress and in a timely, responsible way, then we need to fire you and put in a new Congress to replace you as soon as we can! And if you can't pass the Omni Law and now, then we should elect a new Congress which can pass the Omni Law which restores legal control of the federal government of Wash., D.C. back to the American people! (Note here! This report is being blocked from emailing to Nesara News. Many tries so far! Will get it through, but "the boys" apparently don't want you to see this report!)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He isn't President of the Usa, he's President of the Corporation USA. So what can the Senate or whatever do? Nothing!!! It has to be WE the people getting rid of the Moron pres. Hopefully with the help of the Federation.

Tianca

Anonymous said...

Amen, Tianca!