Thursday, November 14, 2013

TIDBITS from TNT

buckwheat] I just don't understand these people who whine and complain, it makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever.

(1) The most important financial event in the history of the world is going to happen.

(2) We are alive during this unprecedented event.

(3) Someone in our lives told us about this event.

(4) We did not dismiss that person as being a complete idiot.

(5) We took some of our hard earned money and invested in this event (which could easily be described as "to good to be true").

(6) We are going to receive 10X on the dinar and 100X on the dong that we were hoping for just a few months ago.

 (7) So many things have happened overtly recently that tells us we are finally here.

 I guess some people just enjoy being miserable and want other people to feel the same. I am not one of them

7:52 PM loechin: There is no hold ups, the UST does in fact have it. No documents to be signed as I said last night. As soon as the UST releases the 800 numbers we can make appointments.Loechin: Guys things can't be said in here however I still hold true to my timeframe ... The window is not going to close this time guys

[ariel144] Loechin....10:10 pm EST tnt chat: This really is it guys forget time frame's and just enjoy your last hours of being broke The UST has it so guess what......... HALLELUJAH darkmeow Listen to Tony and get new everything Get a new IP address guys as well as a new computer, dang hire you an I.T. person (when did the 24 hours start?) gtcnote I won't say because I am not certain loechin do you know if the UST has incentive to do this quickly. Can our govt stop it again? It can't be stopped

[Leoff] (loechin) Guys all is well the window will open wider as the night progresses (loechin) You ever open a window in the am. You just do it a little, then as the days goes on you open it more.... well the window is getting opened more as the night approaches (loechin) The UST has it so guess what......... HALLELUJAH(loechin) It can't be stopped Guys I have no idea when the numbers will be released, get some rest like I am going to do.....

No comments: