Saturday, November 9, 2013

The Sounds of Abundance

The Rumor Mill News Reading Room 

The Sounds of Abundance
Posted By: Jill [Send E-Mail]
Date: Saturday, 9-Nov-2013 18:58:50

Jesus fed 5,000 people with two fishes and five loaves of bread…now that is a marketing technique?? Freebies along with mystical power! They only obvious thing that Jesus used to do this…? His Voice! His voice was like a magic wand! Ancient masters healed with only their voice! So what is in our voice? This powerful stream of energy is hidden right in front of us!
Just as a crystal breaks white light into a dazzling rainbow – component colors - software can break your voice into component pitches…. Your voice is composed of all the vibrations within your liver, digestion and last night’s argument are within our voice today. Your voice contains the energy of your emotions, thoughts and physical health vigor.
To understand the power of voice we need to grasp one tiny aspect of how sound behaves – resonance. If two violins are nearby and the string of one is sounded, the corresponding string on the other violin will sound. Energy transfers between the same pitch and to a lesser extent to a doubling of that pitch (an octave) and certain musical intervals. This invisible energy transfer always occurs. In ancient times this would be magic, but today it is simple science!
Frequencies have resonance with emotions, physical body parts and brain waves. Every aspect of our being is connected in this way! Sounds transfers energy between all of these levels. Our voice affects our emotions and our emotions influence our voice. Our voice steadily shapes our body and our body defines our voice! Our voice reflects our thinking and the sounds within our voice change subtle tiny brain waves. The one thing to influence all of these levels – the sounds of our voice!
When we say an affirmation – such as “I am abundant.” There are multiple frequencies from our thoughts, feeling and physical bodies that add or subtract from the energy contained within our voice. What produces a strong affirmation?? A strong emotion, thought and physical health. (Ever notice that when you are very sick your voice gets feeble?) We can manipulate voice to be more powerful to create abundance!
There is energy stored in our body, within the subconscious realms, which also factors into our individual power and strength that we can wield with our voices. For example, I reword my words, my affirmations, until they “ring true” for me. My voice is stronger – depending on how I phrase an affirmation. I consciously think I have cleared all poverty consciousness, but when I say an affirmation such as I am wealthy, my voice gets thin and loses its depth in pitch – its vitality and vigorous sound evaporates. However if I state that “I am healing the world after selling music” then my voice doubles in depth and energy. With both affirmations I receive wealth, but one reveals greater harmony with all levels of my being.
My secrets of success? I use my voice as a guide – to see the sum total of energies within. I sense my emotions and thoughts within the sounds of my voice. Often subconscious feelings carry on my voice that is begging me to examine them further. Often I can identify intuitive feelings that I haven’t taken time to notice. These help me understand myself better. It also helps me identify fears that subconsciously prevent me from moving forward. When my voice becomes fuller and richer, then I am tapping into not only my energy but universal life streams.
When I speak or lecture the tonal quality of my voice conveys my belief system and level of conviction – which can be the best sales tool ever – regardless of the contents of my words! Truly our voices are all magic wands; we just need to know that we can sing our own miracles into being.
In Mattson’s Secret Sounds Ultimate Healing book the science of Frequency Equivalents explains the vibratory version of vitamins, toxins, organs and other physical items now available entirely through sound energy. Learn about the secret language of the body, improve relationships, understand mysteries in your subconscious mind and much more with targeted sound healing. Riveting, packed with information and wonders. These mind bending soundhealing techniques can be harnessed for your own growth! … Make astounding progress on mental, emotional and physical levels.
Free Sound Healing Mp3s
Paint your Soul CD contains the Fibonacci tones, a mathematical pattern found in stars, flowers, beehives…Tune to this sacred geometry (transposed into music) that God used in creating our world. The Solfeggio tones in this track enhance spiritual enlightenment.
Star Dust CD contains heavenly music and sounds of planets and elements of stars - converted into twinkling tones! Harmonize with the heavens and balance astrological energy.
Healing Flower Symphonies The literal sounds of flower energy embedded in delightful music! Clear negative emotional energy and build positive feelings!
Receive free mp3s at www.jillswingsoflight.com
 New  0  0  0  0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi John, I was thinking about something until the new, should not we celebrate all night for this Sunday. Having lived financially destitute my life and become overnight multi millionaire. Keep a cool head in anticipation of this announcement is not easy when you have an account with writing in red numbers and a part of the red is to change faith to the whole situation. Will us to Turkeys raised for this reason I prefer to stay sober and ready to resume the daily hope one day to have a life for me rather than to serve the system as did the generations before me. I continued to pray, we'll see tomorrow. Good party and good night