Thursday, November 14, 2013

Rumor and Thoughts from TNT Members Thursday PM

Rumor and Thoughts from TNT Members Thursday PM

11/14/2013


sgwmax] We are the fortunate few who are not just witnessing history, we are a part of it, but not being able to put an answer to the constant delays is the 'why' ALL OF US FIND DIFFICULT TO DAL WITH.

[Theo] TNT I am thankful for Tony's guidence, Frank's wisdom, Okie's steadfast commitment "to the chase" and the fact that my children will never worry about finding money for a meal or rent payment or utility bill, EVER!!

Birdman98 :nov 14th @01:13pm: I only post when i hear something ... Gmt is where time is concentrated .... Have connects in london ... My main source says their will be a reset globally at 12am gmt ….. 12am gmt is what im hearing ... I dont have sources with the imf or any government agencies but my source knows a lot and has connects with the un imf ...THE only reason i follow tony is because he tells the truth
....
Read More Link on Right

Birdman98:  IRAQ HAS BEEN PURPOSELY KEEPING THEIR VALUE DOWN FOR NEW INFRASTRUCTURE AND INVESTMENT TO BE CHEAP THEY CAN NO LONGER DO THIS ...

THEIR CURRENCY IS BACKED BY OIL AND GOLD ... THIS IS WHY THE IMF HAS STEPPED IN AND THIS IS WHY IRAQ HAS BEEN HOLDING OFF FOR SO LONG

....THE REVALUE WAS SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN MONTHS AGO

[testy56] What is the time line for london

[dinoricci] when is 12am gmt in est?

[curiousdinarian] i have no idea. i think 12am gmt is 7 pm est

[curiousdinarian] take away 5 hrs

[DinarFox] curiousdinarian You are correct on the time

[mkay] curiousdinarian what time would that be est?

[PromiseLC] so 7:30ish EST??

[bringitonTony!] testy56 London is 5 hours ahead of our Eastern Time Zone...

Birdman98:  BELIEVE IT OR NOT MY SOURCE SITS AT HOME ALL DAY LIKE I DO ... AND TRADE CURRENCIES ... BEST MARKET ON EARTH AND PEOPLE DONT EVEN KNOW IT ... HE KNOWS PEOPLE HE FINDS OUT INFORMATION EVERYDAY AND HE CLEARLY STATED IT IS GOING DOWN 12AM GMT

  Birdman98: I HAVE A STRONG FEELING ABOUT THIS ONE< AND I'M  WAITING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN!

[dawg14] in response to the GMT rumor... FYI 12am GMT is officially the 15th the date IMF updates rates :)

[wantingfreedom] I gotta feeling, whoo hoo ♫•*¨*•.¸ that tonight’s gonna be a good night ¸.•*¨*•♫ who hoo ¸.•*¨*•♫tonight’s gonna be a good good night. ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ I gotta feeling $$ tonight’s gonna be a good good night $$ i gotta feeling ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ Woooo Hooooo ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ tonight is gonna be a good good night ¸.•*¨*•♫♪ $

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/11/rumor-and-thoughts-from-tnt-members-thursday-pm.html

4 comments:

su toro said...

thank you for the information you have helped me may be useful.

future cars

Anonymous said...

According to my watch (an old Timex - remember those?) it's after 7:00 pm est (2:15am est exactly). I guess I can't trust those old watches afterall.

Anonymous said...

More pumping by the gurus to help out the companies that sell dinar. Guess they're working on what to say next week when nothing happens.

Anonymous said...

I got a feeling your an idiot, woo hoo! I got a feeling you're just pumping dinar, woo hoo!, I got a feeling you clowns are bold faced liars, woo hoo! I got a feeling you'll be back Monday with more bullshit, woo hoo! I got a feeling woo hoo, woo hoo, woo hoo!