Saturday, November 9, 2013

Loechin update from email 11/8/13 evening


Loechin update from email 11/8/13 evening


November 8, 2013

As I sit here tonight I am so excited as to where we finally are with our investment. We are simply a text or email away from being very wealthy...This may be my last email before the RV. So here is some information that you will need. As you are aware of I will be required to sign an NDA therefore information will be taken down from www.loechinlive.com as soon as I sign the NDA.

The NDA will simply be a form that will tell you to keep quiet about what has just happened to you, and the awesome wealth that has just come into your hands. DO NOT TALK at all with anyone about this please. This is as much for your protection as anyone else.

When you open your account or deposit your money into an existing account, I would wait 24 hours and then move that money to a brand new account in the same bank.

Use Cashiers Checks instead of wire transfers.

I would ask anyone that I gifted Dinar to, to also sign the NDA.

I would hold 50% of my money in an account until we KNOW CERTAIN what the taxes will be....

You should have your team together by now, work with them and enjoy your life. I'm going to........

Loechin
Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

No comments: