Sunday, November 17, 2013

LOECHIN SUNDAY MORNING UPDATE

loechin Sunday 11/17 am update
~7:49 am cst {loechin} Did you guys know that the Banks are now ready and have been given the Green Light Today?
loechin what does the "ready and have been given the green light" REALLY mean? Seriously, can you elaborate?
{loechin} I can but you would poop you pants.
loechin , I want to poop in my pants.
loechin I already pooped so go ahead and tell me what it means.
loechin so are we at step 4 or 5 on tonys list.
{loechin} We are the final systems check.
loechin excellent. So we wait and pray that today 800#'s come out and we are at the bank on tomorrow?
{Loechin} No changes as of yet.
7:51 AM coastal girl Yep a final systems check in being done and so far OK then BOOM
thanks to foreseeing and luvntx

Visit stage2omega at: http://www.stage2omega.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

No comments: