Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Loechin Live Update

Loechin Live Update

YES YES YES this is the end. I never read dinar guru but thought I would cruse through there this evening. I am amazed that some guru's don't have a clue what really has happened in the last week. I want to call them out for all their misinformation but that's just not in my nature. The rate has been released in Iraq and it has risen to the needed rate. The reason we needed it to increase is because that's what the Global Reset was built around. A certain rate had to be reached. Some just don't want to see the whole picture but will only focus on a part but not the whole.

As I write this tonight I wait only for the release of the 800 numbers. I trust you are going over the steps that you have laid out in your plan because in the next few hours you might have to start on that same list.

Now to somewhat of a serious matter. Many of you when the starter pistol sounds will want to just FORGET the rules and run to the bank. I'm asking you to please refrain from that and make your appointment gather your currency and wait for that desired appointment. We need to avoid a bottleneck of sorts, agreeded ? Also after you exchange remember the NDA and follow what was in it. Talk to no one !!!!!!

Last, don't let people who have no idea where we are ruffle your feathers. The rate did hit the needed number, CL did say while in Iraq that she would not leave unless the RV was finished and she did leave with the RV completed, and we have overwhelming info confirmed that we are now looking for any second, did you get that any second for the release. I was told today by the UST, IMF, and the Banks that they would not tell when it would happen for us because of the Surprise.... So enjoy your evening, I think it might be your last one being broke.


No comments: