Monday, November 18, 2013

Late Sun.PM/Early Mon.AM Dinar Chatter

Late Sun.PM/Early Mon.AM Dinar Chatter

11/18/2013


EARLY MONDAY MORNING

TNT:

BridgeBuilder: OH MY, EVERYTHING GOT SO QUIET

Well, all I have to say is that I am believing that - "No news is good news".  We was "popping like popcorn" on last night (Sunday 11-17-13)...then everything went silent.

HOWEVER...I AM STILL ENCOURAGED!!!

Encourage others, be positive...that's the important thing.

"Practice HAPPY thinking every day."

The only person you should try to be better than... is the person you were yesterday."

Everything is going to be alright...you will see.

We will soon have a "jaw dropping" -"eye popping" experience.

 Bridgebuilder, Be Encouraged.
....
Read More Link on Right

2sirden] Where are the 800 numbers .... ? Not lost I hope!

[lanalane] 2sirden they are up to 700, 800#s should be coming soon lol

**********

Broomster:  Quiet Time!!

“Between the time of sowing and the time of reaping is a TIME LAG during which you must not be weary in doing good (also known as PATIENCE). For example, No matter how anointed you may be, you must be pregnant for at least 24 - 26 weeks for you to deliver a healthy baby.

In essence, Due season is the level or state or moment in time when you must keep doing good until your blessings will be matured for fulfilment. Nothing Happens Until the Due Season!” In between the time of promise and manifestation comes the season of Patience! “Patience comes with Vision, Passion and Purpose, while Foolishness is waiting without Vision, Passion and Purpose.”

You will reap your future, if you endure till the due season. Job said in Job 14:14 ‘’ …all the days of my hard service I will wait, till my change comes’’

Finally, for you to be patient, you must refuse to change your decision, promise, words, commitment and loyalty to God and His kingdom even in the midst of persecutions, afflictions and adversity do not fret or change your stand/commitment to God, your miracle is on the way, don’t give up God will never ever forsake you, wait patiently for Him, He is coming

The answer to your prayers will arrive suddenly at the least expected time!!

****************************

LATE SUNDAY NIGHT

TNT:

[2sirden] Being positive does not mean ignoring the negative. Being positive means overcoming the negative......

 [daz] a peaceful mind and a rested body is your most powerful tool and most valuable asset

[2sirden] Infinity is waiting for the true RV to happen …

[2sirden] I take this RV stuff with a grain of salt, ...plus a slice of lemon, and a shot of tequila lol lol

[2sirden] PromiseLC 24 hours in a day ... 24 beers in a case ... coincidence?

 [shelby1999] Loechin you really think we are going to be at banks tomorrow ??

[Pastorjedi] Loechin, can't wait for 800 numbers

 [loechin] shelby1999 I am hopeful

[lgtennis] Spguru:  Good evening. Just checking in to make sure the info is coming out right. Stay tuned as all will be bringing it I am sure. Spguru wrote Nov 17th @06:52pm: Relax the negative does not help any one. Either you believe or you don't. I for one believe 100% that we all are blessed. Sometimes we don't see it right away. You that look will see it thou.

LOECHIN: 11-17-13...7:32pm EST- So I have four bank locations that I am working with. Today yes today I hear from one of them.... The PB (Private Banker) lets me know they are ready I mean all ready and could start within minutes of the 800 numbers coming out. They will not be taking appointments via 800 numbers but will be doing exchanges for some of my guys. This PB was singing like a bird saying this thing is ready to go.

sunshine8] Ok...guys treat this as rumor...I was told the NDA is a must for cash in with BANKS only ? why ? because banks want to protect them against any sueing in future...because in the past..many of us did decide not to invest ,not buying any IQN or even were selling back , not holding the Dinars any more...because banks DID tell us ..this was a scam..they were not dealing with IQN....That why ,may be, dealers might not ask us to sign any NDA ??

****************************

I4U

[MarkZ] Ok, I am not here to share intel. The better part of prudence is to stay quiet for me.... but... I have missed you all. I needed to pop in to say hello. Yes we look to be close yes the intel has been good and yes we should expect stupid smoke. Just try to stay relaxed, it will happen when it happens... :)

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/11/late-sunpmearly-monam-dinar-chatter6.html

No comments: