Sunday, November 10, 2013

Dinarians, Today is the day.

Dinarians,  Today is the day.

I have just received confirmation that today’s meeting at the Central Bank of Iraq (CBI) was extremely productive and signatures have been inked to the required documents. All that remains is to see a live update all across the world.

Initially it was thought we would be looking at a rate of 1 IQD to 0.40 USD. I have pushed my source to find out where we are at on the rate and have now been told we are looking at anywhere between 1 IQD to 0.60 or 0.64 USD.

When asked, what next? He said his job is done, he can say no more and it’s just a matter of live switch on. He assured me this will happen any time between today and Thursday 14th November.

There is very little I can do tell you from here. The switch-over has been agreed and now the live switch just needs to happen. Although I am told only a few persons will know the exact day/time the rate switch takes place due to top-top secret level of intelligence.

Hoped for it to happen today, but in true Iraqi form, we have progress just not quite enough. Although Dinarians this is all part of the process. This needs to happen if you are to see an ROI, positive steps indeed.

Would love to give you an exact date of the switch on but I can’t as possibly 3 to 5 people in this world know. But we do know it will be shortly, by the end of the Iraqi working week – Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

While I am happy about this , I have to voice one concern that this could be a trick by the crooked bankers. How could a currency which is backed by oil be worth less than a currency backed by nothing ? The other thing to consider is the Federal Reserve contract with our fake government expires Dec- 13 - 2013 , My point is I believe the banks are planning to give us worthless FRN's in exchange for Dinars backed by oil and then crash the value of FRN's to nothing ( where it truthfully should be ) leaving the bankers holding the value ( gee what a shock ) . I believe you might be smarter to cash only what you need right now and hold the majority of your Dinars.