Friday, October 18, 2013

TONY

TONY'S CALL 
REPLAY                     805-399-1500    409029#

TONY - Good morning, TNT Dinar. It's Friday, October 18, 2013 at 1:10 PM EDT. I know you're as anxious and frustrated as I was but I'm not now. I'm going to give you info today but I want to acknowledge your frustration. I woke up this morning and was disappointed for about 5 minutes.

I got on the call with my contacts and they were all disapppointed, depressed, etc. but I told them - get over it! It's still going to happen - I'm still going to give you some good news for today. Nobody - absolutely nobody - has said they're cancelling the RV.

T - Today is a good day because they can't keep hiding this forever. The pressure is on because we are closer to the end than ever. It was more frustrating for me because I have the exact time this was supposed to happen. It still didn't happen. It was moved 3 times yesterday.

I get what's holding it up, what's not holding it up, etc. then I get calls that part was done. Some of it I don't even believe from the people I'm hearing it from. Then I hear it from 2-3 others and it still doesn't make sense. But they're all getting pieces of the same puzzle and it starts coming together.

T - I'm hearing some things I didn't even want to know or believe, but I know they're true because the pieces are coming together. But I'm getting info from the right people and they're using us as a conduit to get info out to the people. Some are saying I'm getting info from the cabal - LOL. I'm getting info from the same sources for years - 3-letter agencies.

T - There is a lot of stuff going on dealing with other countries. It's more our gov't business than it is our business. I know other gurus out there tell you different things and I don't come on and say their info is wrong. I encourage you to listen to them all and make up your own minds. All of this is still a learning process.

T - The RV itself is done, done, done. The system is done. They've been paying out on it. YEsterday they had 3 trial runs. I don't know why they're doing this because the system is working. They paid out people yesterday. That's what they tell us so that's what we go by. They say people were at the banks. What does that mean? When I say "bank" I'm not talking about your branch or corner bank. I'm talking about cashout and call centers. These are not local branch folks.

T - Some keep bringing that back to the boards, but it's being built and ready to go. Do they deliberately give me info? Yes. The big thing I was told yesterday, per some specific people, that everytime I do a phone call a group of people show up at the bank and the police have to be called to ask them to leave. This is what concerns them. In 5 different states people had to be removed from bank property. The statement I gave yesterday about security absolutely came from them as I was asked to put it out to the dinar community.

T - This is not supposed to be general public knowledge. Even the envy from your friends and family could put you in jeopardy. The info I'm giving you, you can see what I've been through with the other gurus and groups. Can you imagine what would happen to you if they see what you're doing and find out? This is your responsibility. There are only 20K people registered at TNTDInar.com. Between that, the calls, etc. we touch at least 50K people. But that's nothing out of 5M - it's really nothing. They're relying on you to tell your fellow-dinarians.

T - If you just tell them it's "live" and go to the bank, you're going to lose. We all have to assume some responsibilty. Do whatever they ask you to do so we can get our time. They really want to stress that 30 days is more than enough time to get everybody paid 24/7.

T - Where are we at right now? At 2PM yesterday we should have been paid. At 3AM this morning it should have gone. Last week they were given the authority to announce their currency had changed value. Yesterday they were given authorizations to go into the mosques and announce it to their people. But they didn't do it because they've already announced it several other times and nothing happened. Tuesday they told everybody that their new money was in the ATMs and would be available on Saturday morning at 8AM. They could just not make an announcement and just go with it.

T - There is 1 3-letter agency that has been given the authority to make it happen, before or after that announcement. It could be in the next hour or next 10 hours. They can't keep holding it indefinitely. They wouldn't have asked me to put that security statement out yesterday if it wasn't about to happen. They keep telling me I'm authorized to give out the 800$s and they wouldn't tell me that if they weren't ready. The majority of the people are saying SOMETIME TODAY.

T - That's why I'm still excited. I'm just one day closer. Rates haven't changed. Not much more info to go over. We're seeing people talk about low rates (.89) but they're paying people NOW at $27. They've set up procedures to pay out at this high rate. They think if you take over the $27.87 (even tho they say they won't negotiate with you), there are some traps built into it. It's not that easy if you don't know what you're doing. $27.87 is about $22 over what we thought we'd get. It's not worth the traps to get extra money and not do it the right way.

T - $27.87 / $3 / .89 to .22 (ZIM).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What are the shocking bits of information Tony found out that he cannot even believe himself, starting at 5:13 on his recording?

He's certainly not telling anyone on the call what this secret information is.

Is it that the etheric (spiritual) plane needs to be cleared of negative entities currently surrounding the earth who control the cabal? And that these entities (archons, reptilians, etc) would cause the cabal to harm countless people and sabotage the banking system if funds were to flow before the "all clear" signal is finally given from the spiritual realm to the Chinese Elders?

This has been stated many times by Cobra and it's his belief that there should be an actual opportunity for funds to flow around the first week of November, a possible trigger point for The Event, which includes mass arrests and announcements.

See Cobra's posting here:
http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2013/10/window-of-opportunity-2013.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+blogspot%2FnbCIs+%28Portal+2012%29

More info on clearing the grid:
http://2012portal.blogspot.com/2013/04/short-situation-update-clearing-of.html

Anonymous said...

HOT DOG, I'M SO EXCITED, I ALMOST FILLED MY PANTS BECAUSE OF MY UNCONTAINED EXCITEMENT! THANK YOU TONY FOR YOUR EXCITING NUZE!
TONY SCHMONY DIDDLEDY BALONEY!

Anonymous said...

The problem I have is Tony Renfrow already has a criminal record for fraud and running an investment scheme where he took money from duped investors and then transferred the money to his personal accounts. I'm not sure how a person could be allowed to work with the people he claims. I'm not saying what he's doing now is wrong or misleading. I don't know. There are many groups of people, but his website, for years, has always be pumping and saying the Dinar was going to RV within a few days. If what he was saying was real, I don't know the situation he would have been under, but when you saw 1/2 their posts, you had to just shake you head because you knew it wasn't true or close to the entire picture. That's the way it appeared to be until a few weeks ago when he started providing more detail.Now it looks like he's very close, but has again jumped the gun. Always ahead of the other groups in saying the RV is coming now. There are a few steps that needed to be done if it's going to happen. And clearly Renfrow is not getting that information. He says he's getting info from people with 3 letters and is close, but evidently not able get anything more to complete the picture. All I'm saying is that now it appears things are close. Nobody, except Renfrow is saying that an RV will happen by Monday. I understand it's his information, but he needs to know, there is no chance the IMF is going to turn on the RV unless someone acknowledges where everyone is going first and some sort of public announcements are made first.It's not to say Renfrow's information is wrong, but he has never allowed for other events to be added to the process. That said, right now, his information is so close to the other groups, it's all good. We are close. If it happens, it will happen this year. There are still two more things that would need to occur first for an RV to happen. Until those steps are done, nothing will matter. Sometimes it's ok to take your foot off the gas pedal and look around and park it and enjoy what you see in front of you. That's where we're at now. If there is another meeting on Monday, it would be best to go over the values, what is changing, the groups and any more traps to avoid. What to look for. It would be great before Thanksgiving to help the holiday season, but don't be surprised if it doesn't happen before X-Mas. The other groups are looking for two things and never really cared about the Malaki speech. That was going to happen regardless.