Thursday, October 3, 2013

Thursday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

Thursday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

10/03/2013
(Dinar Recaps Note: This post has been edited of personal information.  We have been told the family might not want it posted publicly.)

TNT:

[patricia1] Bank Story Yesterday I went to the bank and every parking space was taken, thought to myself there must be a huge line. Got inside and and there were only bank employees. Not one other customer. Asked the teller why so many cars and she said there is a meeting upstairs.Asked if they are ready to use the new $100 bills and her reply was they did not receive them yet. Did not ask about the VNN or IQN

[jim16640]BillL.. i went to my wells fargo bank yesterday and had a nice friendly talk with the manager. i showed her one brick of 25 million dinar - she about fainted - told me they are not exchanging dinar at this time, but to check the website for wells fargo - to see what currencies are traded. she did take my name and asked how much dinsr i had - she did make sure to gete my name. so i gafe it to her and i did not give her my phone number, i decided she could look it when she searched my name as an account holder at wells fargo. When she saw my suitcase of dinar - she was like a high school girl - being invited on her first date. all rosey and sweet. that is the way women out to stay - unfortuantely we all know other wise from experience,

[jim16640] BillL more info: the manager told me - after she seen my bricks of dinar- that she is the closest wells fargo branch that does currency exchange - the next closest is in Rxxxxxxxx Dxxxxxxx. The WxxxxxxBranch is in a huge new shopping mall - acres of parking - and inside the bank - sbout 6 extra people - sitting at desks - all watching me. I sense that Wells Fargo is selected bank locations out in the rural area - with lots of parking - out of the big cities.
....
Read More Link on Right
************

[rocky751] FYI - from Financial Times Breaking news IMF’s Christine Lagarde warns on US debt ceiling Any failure to raise the US debt ceiling would threaten the entire global economy, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund has warned. “The government shutdown is bad enough, but failure to raise the debt ceiling would be far worse,” said Christine Lagarde in a speech at George Washington university on Thursday. “So it is “mission-critical” that this be resolved as soon as possible.” In her traditional curtainraising speech, ahead of the annual meetings of the IMF and World Bank in Washington next week, Ms Lagarde said that the world economy is going through “TRANSITIONS ON AN EPIC SCALE”.

[Uenvoy] Ok.. just want to say,, I know that everyone is not happy about not seeing the RV this morning.. or last night.. but I am sure everything is ready, and just need the final say to let this RV go. Be Positive, look for the silver lining and expect a blessing soon.. I am thinking it has already been released, we are just waiting on the banks, and the PTB to say release it.. (headbangbeer)

[sunny] http://phoenixrisingradio.net/   "Lew said his department was suspending some reinvestments of a government currency exchange fund and would also enter into a debt swap with the Federal Financing Bank and the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund. Phoenix] - This is a HUGE "pre-RV" indicator in my opinion! I did not know that they did not have access to the foreign currency reserves in the US and because of this move by Obama any windfall from the Iraqi Dinar revaluation can now be used by the US government where as before yesterday...it was not possible.

 [sunny] Phoenix] US Treasury Starts Last Steps to Preserve Borrowing Authority The U.S. Treasury on Tuesday started using its last tools for pushing back the day when the government will run out of legal borrowing authority, Treasury Secretary Jack Lew said. Lew said his department was suspending some reinvestments of a government currency exchange fund and would also enter into a debt swap with the Federal Financing Bank and the Civil Service Retirement and Disability Fund.

[sunny] Phoenix] - Ok...as of 2 days ago, prior to this change of how the US foreign currency reserves are handled any major change of value of the Iraqi dinar would have done little to help the US government out of the current budgetary crisis but NOW that they have made this change of operational protocol the United States Treasury can now use the foreign currency reserves as operational funds by converting the value to instruments of liquidity to be used for what they deem necessary.

*******************************

StraightTalkChat:

[jazzergirl] Just saw this and wanted to share. I do not know this person. It was forwarded to my email. Somebody's opinion only: dizzybear: Relax kids, we're in great shape! Some people just don't get it even when they facts are right in front of them... 1995, govt shut down for 28 days and the kuwaiti dinar Rv'd!! Today, Obama met with 2 reps from them House and 2 from the Senate at 5:30 PM, why? Because that is when the Treasury's TIPS trading window closed... Why ? Cuz JP Morgan is holding over $46 Trillion in derivatives that they cash NOT cash out! What you are seeing is the old banking system collapsing!! Pay attention!! The end is near regardless of what rumors or doubters say.... Like an airplane, when you're out of gas, you're going down.... period!

*********************************
KTFA

elcamino
» October 3rd, 2013, 12:14 pm 

This is another story that I have already posted once in the past...hope you enjoy a re-run!

Choices-   We have two choices:

Jerry was the kind of guy you love to hate. He was always in a good mood and always had something positive to say. When someone would ask him how he was doing, he would reply, "If I were any better, I would be twins!" He was a unique manager because he had several waiters who had followed him around from restaurant to restaurant. The reason the waiters followed Jerry was because of his attitude. He was a natural motivator

.If an employee was having a bad day, Jerry was there telling the employee how to look on the positive side of the situation. Seeing this style really made me curious, so one day I went up to Jerry and asked him, "I don't get it!
You can't be a positive person all of the time. How do you do it?!

Jerry replied, "Each morning I wake up and say to myself, "Jerry, you have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or you can be in a bad mood. 'I choose to be in a good mood. Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or I can choose to learn from it. I choose to learn from it. Every time someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life."

"Yeah, right, it's not that easy," I protested.

"Yes, it is," Jerry said. "Life is all about choices. When you cut away all the junk, every situation is a choice. You choose how you react to situations. You choose how people will affect your mood. You choose to be in a good mood or a bad mood. The bottom line: It's your choice how you live life."

I reflected on what Jerry said. Soon thereafter, I left the restaurant industry to start my own business. We lost touch, but I often thought about him when I made choices about my life instead of reacting to it.

Several years later, I heard that Jerry did something you are never supposed to do in a restaurant business: He left the back door open one morning and was held up at gunpoint by three armed robbers. While trying to open the safe, his hand, shaking from nervousness, slipped off the conmbination. The robbers panicked and shot him. Luckily, Jerry was found relatively quickly and rushed to the local trauma center.
After 18 hours of surgery and weeks of intensive care, Jerry was released from the hospital with fragments of the bullet still in his body.

I saw Jerry about six months after the accident. When I asked him how he was, he replied, "If I were any better, I'd be twins. Wanna see my scars?"

I declined to see his wounds, but did ask him what had gone through his mind as the robbery took place. "The first thing that went through my mind was that I should have locked the back door," Jerry replied. "Then as I lay on the floor, I remembered that I had two choices: I could choose to live, or I could choose to die. I choose to live."

"Weren't you scared? Did you lose consciousness?" I asked.

Jerry continued, "The paramedics were great. They kept telling me I was going to be fine. But when they wheeled me into the emergency room and I saw the expressions on the faces of the doctors and nurses, I got really scared. In their eyes, I read, 'He's a dead man.' I knew I need to take action."

"What did you do?" I asked.

"Well, there was a big, burly nurse shouting questions at me," said Jerry. "She asked if I was allergic to anything. 'Yes,' I replied. The doctors and nurses stopped working as they waited for my reply. I took a deep breath and yelled, 'Bullets!'

Over their laughter, I told them, 'I am choosing to live. Operate on me as if I am alive, not dead."

Jerry lived thanks to the skill of his doctors, but also because of his amazing attitude. I learned from him that every day we have the choices to live fully. Attitude, after all, is everything.

Have A Great Day,

God Bless

No comments: