Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Thoughts and Opinions in Dinarland Late Tuesday Night

Thoughts and Opinions in Dinarland Late Tuesday Night

10/15/2013
 TNT:

[daz] ....We are all on a Bus.....we are riding through the countryside looking out the windows...the scenary is somewhat familiar and we try to determine our final destination by the passing landmarks. The Bus driver, we assume, is capable of getting us to our destination safely but he alone knows the route and ETA. As passengers we can only remain seated and calm and wait till the Bus stops. Meanwhile...we may as well enjoy the ride.

[penneypincher] ALREADY BLESSED got confirmation from my boots on the ground...that it is all over the papers that it is international.

[keiji] penneypincher what papers are those?

[jlw] penneypincher : Iraqi newspapers?

[RockingTheFreeWorld] penneypincher except in the us and all other western worlds lol

[penneypincher] He said just more confirmation it is coming... he doesnt do chats, forums,...He told us he would contact us as he heard it from over there....so call came today.
....
Read More Link on Right

(loechin] Just got a text from Iraq they are now saying their currency has just went international also saying it in Afganastan as well

[loechin] I'm still in Bolivia and Internet is bad

[wantingfreedom] More confirmation and More confirmation . . this is GREAT guys!!

may5star] I reported this earlier. Take it for what its worth. I took a $20 Bahamian Dollar I had from a recent cruise to WF. It was a simple transaction. The teller took the bill and compared it with a list from a WF book of approved currencies. He confirmed I was an acct holder and contacted the currency dept. He asked me if it was a buy back or exchange. I said exchange. He took my bill and placed it in an inner office enveloped and filled out a form. My rate was 1USD to 75 cent Bahamian Dollar. When I asked why such a low rate when it was just 1 to 1 in August? The lead teller approaches us and say "all currencies are going thru changes"... A little light of hope is NEVER a bad thing to share ;)

****************************

StraightTalkChat:

[MsM] If you want to achieve your dreams... you have to WAKE UP!

[August] I believe and feel that they truly are giving the best of what they are receiving from their sources. I also believe that some sources are intentionally adding things to the intel so as to not have the intel point back to them (giving misleading information). At this point we have to make a decision based on what we know thus far, who has given the best intel. I have my picks and I listen, read everything I can and they have been spot on as so many others have been so wrong. I have scratched others from my list. So at the end of the day if we are on a emotional roller coaster ride (which I can relate) it is truly by choice.

[cman8] August There is nothing you said that I disagree with, I am 100% on board with you on that. I have most that I have scratched off and a select few I read everything and look out for. I wouldn't necessarily say the emotional roller coaster is by choice, it's become apart of our lives and due to the anxiety and stress this has put on us. We are getting tired of it, it's like a movie with a bunch of plot twists and we don't know how it will end.

****************************

Jester’s Place:

[ModelWoman] Jester Ok you asked for it LOL.....here's my question since I am so confused......If the goverment doesn't come to an agreement before Thursday and the US defaults.... is that what you are referring to as the "Easy Way" where the bad guys go and then the Rebirth The Republic Occurs and then the RV/Global Currency Reset takes place after that?

[Grunt0311] ModelWoman THAT IS A GOOD QUESTION... SEVERAL DIFFERENT PARTS TO IT...

[ModelWoman] Grunt0311 Not really just want to know if I am making sense of the "Easy Way"?

[Grunt0311] ModelWoman LET'S BREAK IT DOWN LOGICLY... FIRST WE HAVE THE US GOV SHUTDOWN: RAISE THE DEBT CEILING OR DEFAULT? IF WE RAISE THE DEBT CEILING, THE FED KEEPS PRINTING MONEY. IF WE DEFAULT, WE START TAKING RESPONSIBILITY FOR OUR DEBT. EITHER WAY, IT IS ALL FOR SHOW.

[[DiddyKong] ModelWoman here it is as simple as I can explain it: Easy way, let the debt ceiling not be raised and default on paying bills the natural way so things can progress for the better. Hard way, raise the debt ceiling and other forces will be forced to crash the US debt manipulation system (Lower credit rating, dumping of bonds, etc.)

[shark] Jester -Is everything going as plan?? will the usa default??

[Jester] shark WELL... DEPENDS ON WHO YOU ASK... I DO BELIEVE IT IS ALL BEING FED TO THEM...

Jester] shark DANG TWO QUESTIONS... DEFAULT IS NOT REALLY WHAT THAT IS ALL ABOUT... THERE ARE OPTIONS... UNFORTUNATELY THEY ARE MAKING YOU THINK THAT IS WHAT WILL HAPPEN WHEN IT REALLY WON'T...

 [cchad3] Jester A couple of nights ago you made reference to a treaty that was signed, effective July 12, this year that would allow for the co existence of the FRN and the TRN for a period of six months. I mentioned this on another site earlier today, was just trying to be helpful, and was called out, they asked to see evidence of this treaty. I have looked and not been able to find any reference to it, is there anything out there that can be used to back that up?

[Jester] cchad3 SO... ASK THEM FOR PROOF THAT SAYS THE IRAQI DINAR WILL REVALUE.... LOL... SAME THING...

[Grunt0311] honeybelle HERE'S A GOOD EXAMPLE... A BAD GUY TRIED TO DO A DEAL WITH A GOOD GUY, AND THE GOOD GUY CAUGHT HIM. THE GOOD GUY WANTS TO HAVE THE BAD GUY ARRESTED, BUT THE BAD GUY TRIED TO HAVE THE GOOD GUY KILLED. SO, THE BAD GUY SITS THERE ON THE "LIST" UNTIL THE OPPORTUNITY TO ARREST HIM PRESENTS ITSELF.

[citizensoldier] "The great thieves lead away the little thief." - Diogenes Born: 412 BC Died: 323 BC Not much has changed in human bevavior in the that 2,300 years or so..

 [KettleP] Well let us all pray that an agreement will be reached before tomorow night's dead line. I am afaid it will go past that point.

[DiddyKong] KettleP we dont want an agreement made

 [Grunt0311] KettleP IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT GOES PAST THE DEADLINE OR NOT.

 [moneydr] Grunt0311 why doesn't it matter?

[KettleP] Grunt0311 ok I dont understand Why.? Please fill me in.

[Grunt0311] KettleP IT IS ALL A SHOW. WHY DO YOU THINK NATIONAL PARKS ARE CLOSED? LOL

[Grunt0311] KettleP THE ENTIRE SHUTDOWN IS LAUGHABLE.

[moneydr] Grunt0311 show for what?

[Grunt0311] moneydr DEMS VS. GOP AND NOT HAVING ANYTHING BETTER TO DO... ALTHOUGH, I WILL SAY THAT THERE IS A SMALL GROUP OF POLITICIANS THAT ARE GENUINELY CONCERNED ABOUT OUR FUTURE.

[redhorse] DiddyKong no, we "want" an agreement!!

[DiddyKong] redhorse lol, we don't ….let the system default and dissolve naturally

[Constitution] i dont want an agreement i want to see the fed fall flat on its Face and like the titantic slowly sink into the abyss

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/10/thoughts-and-opinions-in-dinarland-late-tuesday-night.html

No comments: