Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Rumors, Thoughts, and Opinions in Dinarland Mon.PM

Rumors, Thoughts, and Opinions in Dinarland Mon.PM

09/30/2013
TNT:

Loechin : If everything we have heard is true then yes this very well should be the night. From what I'm hearing the agreements have been taken care of and we should see this. I am hearing that all is still well and we are done. I will say this as of this very second we are in a great place. I have heard nothing yet but hang on because we are about to be rich...  I am excited about tonight. It's time guys

Zane Andress: 30M …..Confirmed with 9'sources this will be done by Wednesday.  1 says rate is around $3 the other 8 are saying double Digits.  That's it

[flman) Basil 3 is now forcing things like that and once again. Gov shut down could really be for the rv. The reset of globe. And we hold 12.3 trillion dinars in our treasury.

 [cj101] friend just texted. said her knows people - whales- who are cashing in in Las Vegas about an hour ago.... Said good sign for the rest of us...  my friend texted me. And I followed up with text and phone call to confirm. She has a life-long friend who said she knows people - whales -- who were doing their currency exchange in Las Vegas about an hour ago.... She said that is a good sign the RV will soon be our turn....
....
Read More Link on Right

[CapnDisciple] cj101 thats a freakin Great sign!!(

[deedee] cj101 Whales as in fat, overweight? 8) lol

[cj101] deedee. as in BIG FISH, LOTS of moola in the ce

[cj101] I . spoke with her. she is very credible source. she has large business, known nationwide, published author. I don't know HER friend but her friend has been life-long friend, also very successful in business. I say that because it is evidence it is substantive not just hopium

 [kengol] cj101 i so hope you r right

 [cj101] kengol I hope she is right too.

 [cj101] It isn't over until it is over.

 [cj101] Good news is the usual rule is "follow the money" Not only is the $$ significant to the US govt, there are a whole lot of people - the whales, the friends of politicians who donate who want this to happen. Let's hope they have enough political pressure to make it happen. As Tony said often, if the PTB didn't want us to have the RV, they could've stopped our ability to buy IQN adn VNN a long time ago. THose are good indicators our time is near.

*************

Xpersol: What if some regulatory roadblock to the RV is bypassed by a government shutdown, and it actually is a planned required step?

Harley-Man-forever: I think you're on to something. SMOKE is in the air. Everything is not as it seems.

BJandJodi: We want a shutdown! That will be a great step forward for the reset / rv, as it provides the safety required.  People need to understand this is not really a government shutdown, it is a shutdown of the USA corporation.

***************

TY: After listening to RayRen's trust call, I decided to follow up on something regarding my trust account.  I heard that if your trust account is setup properly, no tell should be able to access your account.  A day or two later, I went to the bank and gave a teller my account number and told her that I needed to see if she could access my account.  Seconds later, she asked if I need the balance or how can she help me with the account.

This gave me all the information I needed, which was my account was accessible by tellers which I don't want.  (Can't have all bank personnell knowing what in my account)

After this, I immediately with and spoke with a consumer banker.  (I had spoken with this banker in the past in very little detail, just telling him that I had some investments that would be maturing soon, and that I would like to meet with him about the services that they offer.) 

Anyway, when I sat with him and told him that I have a trust account and that my account shouldn't be accessible by every level of bank employees, such as tellers, etc.  He told me that I would need to speak with a Private Client Banker (PCB). 

He then called another branch that housed PCB's and told them what I needed.  They told him that my account had to have over a certain amount to be set up as a private client account(PCA) At this point, he hadn't relayed the amount to me, but asked how much return I was expecting on the investment. 

I told them a modest number, which happened to be well over the amount to get a PCA.  At that point, they scheduled an appoint for me to meet with the PCB at the other branch.

HERE'S WHERE IT STARTS TO GET INTERESTING

Tony, has mentioned several times that banks are going to free offer certain things to us for being wealthy and we will receive VIP treatment.  A day or two prior to the appointment the branch manager called to confirm the appointment. 

Once I confirmed, he offered to have beverages ready for me upon my arrival.  Upon arriving and telling the bankers who we were and that we had an appointment with certain people, the special treatment started.  They remembered, what we requested to drink and went to get it, the appointment before us went a little over, and they were checking on us every few minutes to make sure we were comfortable and didn't need anything.

I didn't sign any NDA's so I'm sure I can say this, so we were offered several perk just for being private clients, such as no fees on accounts, 24hr service, a number bank accounts, international transactions -no fees, etc.  the PCB's tried to find out what kind of investments we had, but we were very vague and did not mention what we have going on here at TNT.

We were very pleased with the service we got even prior to having the funds.

This was the most pleasant banking experience we've ever had, and I just decided to share to encourage everyone and give you something to look forward to after our RV tomorrow.

********************************

I4U:

30M: I have spoken to 9 different individuals today. Only 1 of those 9 individuals conveyed that the rate would be in the $3+ range. The remaining 8 said the rates are high in the double-digits.

These 8 people also shared that this should go down any second from now thru Wednesday. Even if the government does shut down, it should not affect us. In fact, I'm hearing it could possibly be a cover.

I made a phenomenal contact today who knows what is going on. They don't get intel from anybody - they are somebody who is where they need to be.

I hope you will be able to read between the lines when I tell you there has been some traveling for people to get where they need to be, especially one person.

I'm also hearing private placement activity is happening tonight. I'm hearing people are on high alert - this is expected to go down between now and Wednesday. In the even that doesn't occur, we have to regroup and come back together to figure out how to proceed.

You would be wise to hang around a couple of hours. I'm not saying it's going to go down in a couple of hours but I'll have another update sometime in the next 2 hours. Continue to pray - they work!

We are so, so there. We have got to be patient just a little longer with this government shutdown. Either way, we're golden. Again, even the person said the rate was $3+ said we should see this happen between now and Wednesday.  8 of those said between tonight and tomorrow.

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/09/rumors-thoughts-and-opinions-in-dinarland-monpm.html

No comments: