Thursday, October 17, 2013

Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Thurs. Afternoon

Rumors and Opinions in Dinarland Thurs. Afternoon

10/17/2013
TNT:

Fluffy: Fifth Third Bank Meeting today: The (large) company that I work for banks with Fifth/Third.  A serious cash flow issue has arisen for our company today and we've a real need to speak with someone this day.

Our treasury manager had called and emailed every single one of our contacts this morning.  She finally heard back from someone who apologized for the delay in response and who said "Everyone has been in a meeting all day today."

This may or may not be RV/CE related, but I assure you of this: it is EXTREMELY unusual that it take this long to hear back from our contacts at the bank.  The company is a very big customer and we are accustomed to hearing back within minutes of  leaving messages or sending emails.

Maybe I'm grasping at straws, but I really think this meeting was prepping bank personnel in prepartation of the RV...I sure hope so, anyway!
....
Read More Link on Right
[daytondiva] IWANTANRV I walked into CHASE in Dayton on other business and started talking to a Private Banker and she told me they will be doing the exchange, she even went so far as to look it up on the computer screen to make sure that they would take all of the currencies.

[fund613] With respect to the letter from Chase Bank saying to their business cutomers that " You will no longer be able to send international bank wires..." I ran that by my son-in-law who is an attorney with a very large law firm in mid-town Manhattan. He said, "I actually read about this a few days ago in the Wall Street journal. Chase is concerned with a floundering US economy and wants to keep funds in its capital reserves and not send it offshore. This is limited to certain small and medium sized businesses which don't pay much in fees. The big customers will still be allowed to make these wires."

[daz] Laugh when you can, apologize when you should, let go of what you can’t change. Play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything and have no regrets. Life is too short to be anything but happy.

**********

NomDePlume: How are you going to dress for the exchange?

A. Like I always do

B. Like I am about to cut the lawn and don't care.

C. Business casual as this is a business meeting.

D. Like I own the bank; suit/dress (dress: — ladies ONLY!, no pranksters.)

E. Tuxedo or evening gown

F. See how the mood strikes me.

G. Halloween costume.

H. In disguise, perhaps with a Gracho Marx glasses/mustache combo to keep it hidden (version of (G).

I. Birthday suit and NEW socks.

Rh50: (J).  Like Jed Clampett

***************************

I4U:

[asher] I feel better thinking it could come true rather than it will not-whoever says it will keeps my energy happier- call me stupid, if it will make you feel better.

[Rocky49] asher You are not stupid. I know this is going to happen. When and rates I do not know. I am hoping for the $20 plus rates, but will be very happy with the $3.00 plus rate. It could not happen soon enough for me.

[just4me] Rocky49 how do you know that this will happen?

[just4me] . I wanted to know how do peeps know it will happen. I mean conditions appear to have been perfect so many times and nothing happend. What do you know for a fact that tells u it will happen?

[Rocky49] just4me I am in a small investment group and some members of the group have business dealings with outside the US. The bankers and business people in those countries have told those members of our group about the RV and what rate they are looking for.

[BigDog-OH] just4me Logic leads us to know that the Iraqi resources support a higher rate for their currency in the world. It has to come up so it is in balance with other world currencies based on their resources

*************************

StraightTalkChat:

dolphin712] Some argue a currency has never revalued to extent the IQD is being talked about. Others point out that a currency has never floated from a tenth of penny to near a dollar in a relatively short period of time. I believe this is a unique set of circumstances.

The fact remains that Iraq has been reducing its currency circulation for some time and aggressively at that. By doing this either scenario has plausibility. It may already have a higher value in the CBI's mind. This COULD result in either a new value being announced, or when the new parameters are made known, result in a rapid rise via float.

 In any case, we all agree the dinar is undervalued. We all agree stability of government and a relative calm must be in place. The only unknown is which action gets agreed upon and when. The IQD will be recognized by the world at some point, and their upside has great potential. The action I strongly disagree with is calling the RV almost daily at extremely high rates.  

[August] dolphin712, what you are stating is correct and the world rate will be 3.44, however special provisions and arrangement have been made with the US and China. Time will tell it all. Hold tight

dolphin712] August it will not come out at 3.44 PERIOD

[dolphin712] 1167 or .10 or .86 or over a dollar

[john316] dolphin712 NOBODY knows the rate........ PERIOD......

[mrbillls] Great NEWZ!! I just got off the phone with a good friend of mine and she just left TD Bank and the teller showed her the Screen and it was showing the "IQN" on the screen, but she said it was in the process of loading up the RATEs. We are expecting to get our 800 #'s just any minute now thru Friday!! blam! :} aok !point

[tcookie16] I know GA boy said 3.44, but consider the shape the US is in, would it benefit them tax wise to be that low?

[camaroguy] I do not believe this is a regular circumstances rv, considering the position of the usa, imf and cbi. So anything goes....c'mon 27.87!!

[turkeyhtr] camaroguy think of China and the petro dollars they are wanting. 3.44, maybe in Iraq but believe much more over here! JMHO

*************

[CountryGirl59] Those are 3 questions that 30 has stated to ASK when going to the BANK !!!


. Is my money going to be insured,

2. can you guarantee that,

3. why should I leave my money in YOUR bank ??

[CountryGirl59] your reply is : I am uncomfortable with that -----

[CountryGirl59] The goal is to get them (the BANK) to make you comforatable

No comments: