Sunday, October 13, 2013

MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Sunday Morning

MarkZ and I4U Members Chat Sunday Morning

10/13/2013
seokgrl] MarkZ hi thank you for coming in

[xyz] MarkZ just say its over! thud

[TexasMom] MarkZ are your sources lining up with Tony's that we should see our blessing on Monday or Tuesday?

[MarkZ] TexasMom Good morning. seokgrl Very welcome. I was due for a visit. I want to do a Q and a tomorrow evening. You the people deserve a better idea of where we are. xyz It is close. I try to ignore all the special effects and focus on just the process. It helps a lot.

[MarkZ] TexasMom I think tier one very well could see that time frame, I think we the little people (that will soon not be little anymore) will be a day or two behind that though.

[TexasMom] MarkZ ty that sounds great to me :whoohoo:
....
Read More Link on Right

[MarkZ] TexasMom I finally have tried to stop putting a drop dead date on it. I just watch the process as it heads towards completion. I wish it was faster but at the same time I am at peace with where we are. After all there is very little we can do to change it.

[TexasMom] MarkZ It is exciting to know we are so close, but less stressful to try and zero in on the day of realease. That is just too elusive lol

[MarkZ] TexasMom exactly my thoughts.

[MarkZ] TexasMom My concern is I am going to have to call Jester and tell him he was right when he said mid October and I told him no way. Dang the eating crow thing...... :-)

[TexasMom] MarkZ I'm sorry to hear that! rofl

[MarkZ] TexasMom Me too!

[notsoguru] MarkZ last I heard he was saying late oct early nov so you might just skim by if they get this process moving instead of using it as a volleyball lol

[MarkZ] notsoguru I think he is too far out and he and I will end up splitting it down the middle.

[texan1] MarkZ gm what is the info you have that makes you at peace in where we are ty

[MarkZ] texan1 If I told you that you would have to save me all the BBQ in Texas as collateral.... ;)

[MarkZ] texan1 The G20 has been making changes in protocol for safety at very high levels in the past week or so and making the process safer and more streamlined. There has been lots of paperwork and logistics at a very high level. I like to think of it like a law firm preparing all the documents for a real estate closing. Why do all the work if the closing isn't about to happen?

[sandytob] MarkZ Jester also said that everything is going to close down and we might not have access to money, food, water, gas, etc.

[MarkZ] sandytob I think we are all learning that nearly every American has not missed their government being open. How many of you have noticed any big changes in your day to day lives?

[notsoguru] MarkZ well you know we all hope you are closer than him :

[MarkZ] notsoguru hhaha

 [keiji] MarkZ do you think the debt ceiling fiasco really has anything to do with this?

[MarkZ] keiji I think it is a side show and was VERY planned and should allow parts of government to be shaved down post reset. IMO

[happydave1] 'De-Americanised' world needed after US shutdown: China media,, good article http://news.yahoo.com/americanised-world-needed-us-shutdown-china-media-053014967.html

[MarkZ] happydave1 nice find, I will take a break soon and read it. I love it when you all bring outside news in, It shows everyone is paying attention and just how close we are when they cannot keep it completely covered up anymore.

[happydave1] MarkZ rofl main streem media there getting the people ready for a new begining

 [keiji] MarkZ so how close are we? Do you think this is our week?

[MarkZ] keiji I am afraid to jinx things but yes I truly think this may be our week.

[MarkZ] keiji I want to see what happens tomorrow and early tuesday with logistics before I commit but if the same level of progress is made this week as the last two weeks we may push past the finish line.

[kazorlando] MarkZ Just got on a few minutes ago but can you confirm that some have actually CASHED OUT? I mean cash, not funds will be put in your account when it CEs

[MarkZ] kazorlando I would violate agreements if I did comment. I just wish I were one of those people.

[kazorlando] MarkZ Hummm Thanks……So that answer is YES, YES, YES!!!

[ChildOfGod] kazorlando lol

[happydave1] The really BIG ONE announced October 10, 2013 was not the Republican Proposal to lift The Debt Ceiling for six weeks, though that was an important constructive step to attempt to resolve the Administration's partial Government Shutdown

 [happydave1] THE BIG ONE was the European Central Bank's agreement with the People's Bank of China to establish bilateral Euro-Yuan Currency Swap arrangements, thus freezing the U.S. Dollar out of yet another Bilateral Sovereign Currency Swap Deal   http://www.silverbearcafe.com/private/10.13/preparing.html

[MarkZ] happydave1 world wide de-dollarization. It is a crucial step in this, we need to not look at it as an attack on America but as an attack on Fiat currency and as the biggest in the world we need it to fail so we do not end up here again. ever...

[happydave1] MarkZ yeppers i know

[ChildOfGod] MarkZ I know I keep asking, but are all currencies going this time or will there be some in the future?

[MarkZ] ChildOfGod Some are simply not ready. At last count though around 188 were ready. More than enough for the reset. Some will RV twice. A minor move now as they go asset backed and another once political and economic stability are in place in those countries. Mostly in African countries. IMO

[mystery] MarkZ what about the Zim ?

[MarkZ] mystery I see it as I do most of the African currencies, It has to reset but needs more stability before they can really let it change as much as it should. It will make a huge step though.

[sananddan24] MarkZ gm thank you for stopping...you are the only one that has not left us

[MarkZ] sananddan24 You are very welcome. I am just surprised you have not linched me for being to busy to stop in often.

[sananddan24] MarkZ lol never!

[highhopes] MarkZ There has been a lot of controversy about groups in general.....do you think the rate will be high enough to not use the group exchange...or will the Chinese Private group have the best deal...iyo..thanks so much

[MarkZ] highhopes I think the private group will be easier. Most people are not equipped to haggle at that level. Some are and by all means let them have at it. I am of the mindset that for many many folks we need this to be a simple and easy process and that she play their every moves very safely.

[highhopes] MarkZ Thanks Mark.....Thats good to know.....I have to say You are the one that has the most common sense and calming effect of all the Intel Providers..thanks so much…We appreciate you taking the time to talk with us…

[MarkZ] highhopes did that make sense? I know it needs a little editing but that is the crux of it.

 [MarkZ] highhopes You just made me smile. Thank you.

 [MarkZ] bye all

[sandytob] highhopes I so agree with you about Mark

 [highhopes] MarkZ makes perfect sensse and i agree

[care888] sandytob highhopes ...yep, agree also

[manifest] highhopes me too!

[MarkZ] It is time for me to be a little more productive and get some things done. I enjoyed my morning with you all. See you all soon

[TexasMom] MarkZ thank you so much for coming in this morning!!


http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/10/markz-and-i4u-members-chat-sunday-morning.html

No comments: