Friday, October 11, 2013

IT HAS STARTED! Truckers Ride for the CONSTITUTION!

Reader, fwd: "IT HAS STARTED! Truckers Ride for the CONSTITUTION!"
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Thursday, 10-Oct-2013 17:53:31

(Thanks, A. :)
Reader A. sends us:
=====
Please post this, everyone needs to show their support for the only group trying to
get our constitution back!

The following is an eye-witness account of Southern California Truckers departing
for Wash DC very early Wed morning:

Sent: Wednesday, October 09, 2013 6:38 AM
Subject: re: IT HAS STARTED! Truckers Ride for the CONSTITUTION!

Eye-witness account in Los Angeles this morning:
@#^$@ ! Its starting! I always monitor the Sigalert.com website for a half hour
before I leave home, to make sure no accidents on freeway. When I left home, no
accidents, freeways were all moving at maximum speeds. I left home at 5:30am, and
the traffic was already snarled ……for the first time at that hour + TONS
of truck drivers!

One of the things I have noticed with these early morning freeway drives, it is
99.9% cars. Just people trying to get to work ahead of the traffic jams. But NOT
this morning: Trucks EVERYWHERE!! Two Semis came abreast of each other, going only
45 miles/hour. Huge gap in front of them, and huge traffic jam behind them. In
order to avoid the trucks everyone goes into the remaining 4 or 5 lanes, and then
those lanes become clogged.

They have started already. I think this morning, they are sending a warning
message, that THIS protest is going to happen.

More: I drive the 405 North from Newport Beach to the 110 freeway, and take the 110
West. On the way there is always at least a slow down if not a jam at the 605
freeway to the East on the border of Orange County and LA county. Well this
morning, tons of trucks all along the 405 freeway up to the 605…….then
trucks all disappeared! Guess what? What’s the fastest way out LA to Arizona?
The I-10 freeway, and from Orange county that means exiting the 405 and taking the
605 up to the 10. THAT’S WHAT THE TRUCKERS DID!! All these trucks I saw this
morning, were headed to Washington DC!! Yes they would have to leave today, Wed, to
get from CA coast to Wash DC on the other coast by Friday.

http://www.sigalert.com/map.asp?region=Greater+Los+Angeles#lat=33.98417&lon=-118.22335&z=2
http://www.sigalert.com/Map.asp?region=Orange+County#lat=33.69964&lon=-117.80006&z=1

I hope this email gets to you. I don’t have internet access at work, so I have
typed in your address from memory. Make sure you forward this to people, especially
pastor Riley so they know, truckers ARE SERIOUS!

I’m concerned about being able to get home tonight, and coming to work
tomorrow. I thought only Friday would be a problem ……little did I know.
Maybe I’ll have to check into a hotel tonight?

Wow, this says it starts Tomorrow: 10/10/2013 at 5pm EDT<<<2pm PDT
http://ridefortheconstitution.org/
on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/ridefortheconstitution

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for posting this, if anybody have video of this event pls post it. The evil media is not reporting on this event. Only Fox news I think.

JOHN POST CALLING FOR VIDEO OF THIS EVENT!!!

Anonymous said...

Are we there yet?