Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I am in the process of making the switch now

I am in the process of making the switch now

Today is the day I officially drop off the radar. Though the region will always be known because of IP addresses, the region is simply too big for any effective tracking to happen. I cannot do it any other way and stay online safely. If accessing the web has been made impossible the easy way, I will just do it the hard way and remain invisible forever. My new "hideout" does not have "five swimming pools and a lake" like Jessica Ghawi's damning tweet, but it is ok for simple living which is all I need and I thank people for sending enough to make this transition possible. I know for certain the zio front is totally clueless about where it is and it will stay that way if I am not totally stupid. That's enough of the details.
I wanted to link the Nasa article I speak of in the following comments, but the fake government shutdown, which has all the Federal police agencies, the CIA, and everything else that makes lives for Americans miserable obviously still going has Nasa.gov shut down for the purpose of fronting a wall of bullshit. I did screen captures off the Wayback machine, but since they will wipe the wayback machine the moment I link a piece of damning evidence that is preserved there, I am not going to link the article there either. Tomorrow I won't forget the flash drive and will upload that article to this web site and it's a doozie. Read the following post for details:
Updates to the front page may be spotty for the next few days, but there are a ton of links to previous articles up top now and I will work to get more - it's all good stuff up there you might find interesting to dig through.

Wait a minute . . . . .

I find it interesting that only three weeks after I started having serious problems with an intelligence agency, and others have had exactly the same problems, that reputable people in the truth movement moved to slander me

Let me explain
About three weeks ago I issued a warning to alternative media journalists that the assaults have stepped up, and that they needed to watch their backs. Then came the "Jim Stone is Joe Vialls" B.S. from someone who was formerly very reputable. Perhaps he was one of the first to be taken out and those who nailed him are using his persona to back stab other people who are equally reputable. If you want to destroy people in the truth movement who know the game too well and are therefore hard targets, those with high level government training who know all about the Mossad and how intelligence agencies function, those who you just can't destroy on cue, why not use the reputation and personalities of those you have destroyed already to damage those who know what is going on and remain out of reach?
I think that is what is going on. First of all the entire slander piece was accusing me of being Joe Vialls as if it was something bad. It would not be bad, if it was true. The entire issue was an identity issue. Joe Vialls is a truth movement hero who no doubt got wiped out early on for discovering the Indonesia tsunami was also caused by a nuke. And you can't trust the wayback machine, in Viall's early reports on his real site he had the EMP that India recorded, and the newspaper articles released in Egypt and India that said it was a nuke and that they captured the EMP. Now that's all wiped out, compliments of the fact that the zio front destroyed the historical value of the Wayback machine and Viall's original site expired out.

Here is probably what is going on - They are destroying truth movement journalists RIGHT NOW, and using their good image to destroy other truth movement journalists. Brilliant it was to call Joe Vialls a psy op, and then accuse ME of being a continuation of that psy op because if that move succeeds, it will destroy not only me, but the legacy of Joe Vialls.

And If I go and Viall's legacy is destroyed, then false flag terror in the name of the environment, the holy grail of the zionist terror front, will once again slip into obscurity which will allow them to tsunami nuke and fake earthquake at will. It's not like this is not documented - even Secretary of State Cohen SAID it can be done in 1997, and just about everyone who has hit this site knows that. And it is documented by Nasa that Hurricane Katrina was pumped up by haarp, WHY IS THIS NOT ALL OVER THE TRUTH MOVEMENT, INCLUDING ON RENSE? NASA DUBBED KATRINA "THE ELECTRIC HURRICANE" FOR CRYING OUT LOUD, why is this not known BIG TIME? If Rense and others can't even repeat the truth when NASA says it, what kind of truth sites are they? It's not like everything is a big secret here, sometimes all I do is find the obvious and post it.

Mirrors being tampered with, ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

For those who think this site has to be a psy op because their computers get wiped out when they try to help, I apologize but also ask them to think -
If this site was a psy op, what good would it do to wreck everyone who tried to help? A psy op uses all the grass root support it can get. The fact that people get jacked with when they help here only proves that this site is NOT a psy op. If you are going to help, please follow my precautions, mentioned after what happened to Judge Dredd when he set up a mirror. -
Judge Dredd set up a mirror of this site on an independent server, which I encourage people to do. At one time there were lots of these mirrors, I have not checked lately to see how many the NSA has destroyed, but -
When Judge Dredd put the site live, within a few minutes he began getting denials of port 80 requests, which he has never seen before. This means that almost as soon as the mirror went live, it got taken down. He looked at the code from my site and discovered that Web of Trust had somehow injected code into my pages that I never put there. I checked my own server and sure enough, Web of Trust had injected code into this site I never authorized. I don't know how they managed to do that.
I tried to send Judge Dredd the following response, and the mail refused to send. So I went to Unseen.is to send from there, and when I paste the following response in, the connection terminates. So here is my response, on the front page, I guess my server log in somehow prevents tampering because I can type here without getting disconnected.
I was not allowed to respond to this mail from the box you sent it to.
You obviously hit a nerve, and no, I did NOT put that code there. Web of trust is probably clandestine then, it must all be getting routed through them. I found the code injected into my own server, it did not happen during the file transfer to yours.
thanks for the heads up, and I hope you are able to get that server going,
James
People need to realize that when they help the mission of this site - to be a totally truthfully alternative news source that is totally uncontrolled, with all original content, that they will get messed with and it is not me doing it.
What good would it do if I was some sort of psy op to cause difficulty for anyone who tries to help? Psy ops always encourage grass roots support, if you have troubles spreading the word YOU HIT THE TRUTH, it's as simple as that. If you help spread the message from this site, you need to take the following precautions -
Use all new totally useless and disposable mailboxes, because they will fall dead shortly after sending any mail out regarding this site, and if possible you have to run Linux Live, preferably with your hard drive unplugged. Installing it to a class 10 SD card works great. This site is important and perhaps one of the only voices out there that really is not controlled in ANY WAY. And it is obvious that the message here is important, for failure to have it spread could easily bring the world another Fukushima or tsunami nuke. The zionists want to have a gullible public at their disposal to manipulate, and this site is perhaps the biggest threat to that.
There is so much here that is obviously provably documented true you can't find anywhere else, and it is therefore obvious that this site is going to be targeted by anyone working for the elite. The alternative media has evolved into a three headed hydra, with two of them speaking disinfo to misguide those who are searching for the truth and do not trust the MSM. Watch out for who you trust because at least two out of three are going to lie to you in one way or another. If I am wrong about anything here, it is by mistake and not by intent. And I don't screw up often.
About the recent Chinese soldiers in America theme - this has been said since 1995 and since I have already covered that and the real threat is the Stuxnet virus, tainted vaccines, electronic mind control, and false flag terror in the name of the environment I am not bothering with that now. I'd say total propaganda fakes like Sandy Hook are right up there as well, and if your alternative news source is not all over the topic of environmental terror, with documented facts (such as the original seismograms from 3/11,) your alternative news source who is refusing to talk about this should be seriously questioned. Anyone talking Becquerels when they should be talking whole sieverts should also be questioned.
Friday, October 11 2013

IF this site is cointelpro, I'd like an explanation of the following:

What intelligence front would point out in such clear terms that the Japan earthquake was not natural and that the tsunami was nuclear, complete with the original seismic evidence and interviews with the lead engineer who designed Fukushima? If I was an intelligence front why would I point out that Israeli security firm Magna BSP planted a nuke at reactor 3? WHAT DAMNED INTELLIGENCE AGENCY EVER POINTS THE FINGER AT ISRAEL IN A WAY THAT CANNOT BE EASILY SHOT DOWN? If anyone thinks I am an intelligence front the Fukushima report ALONE proves they need to wake up.
Another thing I have been accused of doing is destroying the computers and mail accounts of people who help this site and spread the message. Now here's a real no brainer - If I was an intelligence front WHY WOULD I SABOTAGE PEOPLE WHO GOT INVOLVED? An intelligence front uses all the grass roots help it can get, it does not ruin computers and stifle e-mail and create other havoc for people who get involved. The fact that this happens to people who try to help this site - people who don't follow my advice about systems security before doing so, proves beyond a doubt that I am the FREAKING TARGET OF AN INTELLIGENCE FRONT, AN INTELLIGENCE FRONT THAT HAS BEEN TASKED TO STOP THE MESSAGE OF THIS SITE BY DESTROYING IT AND ALL HELP THAT CAN POSSIBLY BE DESTROYED.
If I was an intelligence front, Google would do NOTHING but pull up this site when people search Fukushima and the Japan earthquake. But Google accounts for less than 8 percent of hits to this site and all the Google hits go to the damn black widow photo in the photography section and the cockroach page, both of which run totally separate from the news section. I wonder why. Google censorship alone proves this site legit. And of course if you type the site address into Google the site will come up, but what good does that do if you already have the site address or know who I am? Of course Google will tell you because it does no damage to the elite to tell you if you already know where this site is. The censorship is for those who don't know.
If I was an intelligence front, I'd succeed at getting on the air more often, rather than getting the plug pulled mid program and all contact cut before final arrangements can be made. That alone should say it all.
If I was an intelligence front, the site would not look like crap and I would never appear to lose my temper, it would all be presented in a slick cool headed way. No one double checks my stuff, it just goes up. But most of all, the content of what is here proves I am not an intelligence front because it is far too damaging to the globalist / zionist front. I am just an extreme geek with a huge technical background and mastery of several technically related topics. And being a good researcher goes with that territory, if anyone thinks I am an intelligence front simply because I come up with too much good stuff (this is actually a common theme) consider the fact that my IQ cannot be accurately measured because I get into the gray area at the top of every test, and tests are subjective anyway. THAT is why this site is what it is, what would Tesla's web site look like if he was alive today? This site is not impossible.

IF I WAS AN INTELLIGENCE FRONT, WHY WOULD I HAVE EVER POSTED THIS:

The evil of compartmentalization.

So, they checked your background, and you got that job at an intelligence agency. No doubt you are smart, and with that fancy compartmentalized clearance you have, you can truly claim to be the BIG SHOT. But perhaps there is something you failed to consider . . . . . .

There is something that I am sure most people do not realize when they talk about the NSA, CIA, FBI, ect. And that is that these agencies are staffed by highly moralistic and very good people (Unless they are Mossad). A tyrannical government will always seek out the best in a society, the most intelligent, most honest, hardest working people, because it is these people who will report back 100 percent, do the job they are told to do without question, and never lie. The use of honest people to do the works of evil is accomplished by only letting them see one small part of the total mission, and the reason given to them is so that one individual cannot spill the whole can of beans. This restriction of information is called compartmentalization.
But there is a problem with compartmentalization, and it is that it can serve a dual purpose. Because one individual is never allowed to see the entire mission, the mission can be evil and no one will be the wiser. Let's say that the corrupted elite on the top of the chain are after a whistleblower. There will be a mission born at the FBI or another agency, where they will be told they are pursuing a terrorist who plans to blow something up. They will never be told they are really after someone who caught a Rothchild molesting a four year old, they will be told it is a terrorist, and national security is severely threatened.
Good moralistic people will want to defend their country, so they will work hard to keep tabs on this terrorist. Down in the lower levels, there will be a few well selected people who know the truth, no doubt paid very well to manipulate and steer the honest away from any discoveries, and if discoveries are made which are counter to the cover story, those who made those discoveries will be congratulated and assigned a new mission. You can't have morals getting in the way of a composite work of evil.
I had a little fun with this. When I did the Fukushima report, I was stalked and watched continuously. It was so bad that the neighbors noticed and asked me why there were always people watching my house. I had two cell modems destroyed by people who re-flashed their bios to meaningless gobbledygook. The agents also woodpeckered my hard drive, which I stopped on time. Right after posting the report, for a month straight, right at midnight someone would empty seven rounds from a shotgun in a field adjacent the house. If that's not a death threat, what is?
Anyway, I got rid of them with a unique solution. These people were ignorant to why they were assigned to watch me, and I knew that. I am sure they fragged the cell modems and thrashed the hard drive of a "terrorist". But I did away with that, I began printing out the Fukushima report, going up to them, and handing it to them while telling them that THIS is why they were really watching me, and to show it to their boss. I knew by doing so I breached about 30 compartments. I destroyed good agents, several, because I knew they had morals and would NOT agree to be used the way they were being used. To prevent losses, and I am sure the losses went up the chain of command a ways, they HAD TO call off the hounds. Smart thinking on my part, and a direct result of knowing exactly how the compartmentalized clearance system works.
If you ever get yourself in a situation like I was in at that time, where they are not shooting at you, or arresting you yet after you expose some major truth, print it up and hand it to your stalkers. You'd be surprised by how fast they vanish.
To the people at the intelligence agencies, CONSIDER THIS: You were told after 9/11 that there were terrorists all over this country. You were told that there were sleeper cells, bio labs brewing up diseases, explosives experts, and all sorts of evil al-quaida rag tags running around this country, just waiting to blow up a bridge, a day care center, a stadium, and we have not seen JACK other than patsies your own agencies set up.
Consider this the next time you are told to track a terrorist, or a threat to "national security". Consider the fact that you are not allowed to see the entire mission from start to finish, and you may very well IN FACT be spelling the doom for someone who is seeking to save YOUR child from vaccine damage, your wife from getting her brain blown out by psyche meds, or your home from being washed away by a nuclear tsunami; - no doubt blamed on mother nature. Consider whether or not a compartmentalized clearance should even exist, for truly, the worst of evils can be accomplished through the ignorance of good hearted people totally oblivious to the reality of what their work really represents.
http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/

No comments: