Friday, October 18, 2013

Eagle1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eagle1  !!

  This is going to be the best day of your life once I give you my intel.  First of all, just got a news flash that the UST with the signing of the debt ceiling they borrowed 328 billion, now the US debt is over 17 Trillion.  The word I have for you is, I talked to a gentleman from the Bush admin…He said there are 12 principals in the GCR that have control of it.  2 of them he knows personally and talks regularly to them. They assured him this event was complete.  Just one more event, the signing off of a particular document was being completed today

  On Wed I said i was 100% sure for Friday.  He said I am technically right, but wont see it on bank screens till Monday.  Another confirmation saying the same thing, and yet another one said it will be finished today.  We can go to the bank on Monday morning.  This process has come to a long finish, that makes it a hallelujah day for us


No comments: