Friday, October 18, 2013

Dinar Intel

10-17-2013  Intel Guru Mnt Goat   I have been listening to many recent conference calls from many “intel providers” from recent days. Seems they still believe that this is in Iraq’s hands and are hopeful for a 90 cent rate. Let them believe what they want. Time will tell. I also hear that they try to say the IQN symbol now showing on banks screens can not exist?  I have seen it myself so what is this? It also has a double digit rate for IQN. So unless they push down a new set or rates at the last minutes I can only think this would be our rate true.  Articles from Iraq have been outdated and re-run many times to substantiate what they only want to tell us. I have found I really have to re-look at articles and pay close attention to them. Okay now I have said enough.   [post 2 of 2]
10-17-2013   Intel Guru Mnt Goat   Just wanted to tell everyone that I am very optimistic about these next couple days. I received a call this morning from one of my IMF sources explaining to me the next steps in this process. As you know I am not very familiar with what is happening in the banks in USA but I am hearing from this source now that they are going to release very soon to your public toll free numbers for call in centers to schedule exchange meetings. Exchanges should begin once appointments are made.  [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]


10-17-2013   Intel Guru TD    Briefly though I've learned of a sigh of relief concerning the debacle played out over the USA shutdown & debt ceiling. They are wanting to do execution of currency reform before the next obstacle arises. Next week, and more probable, is the end of this month for introduction of Iraq into International markets. There is very little on the checklist to finish off is what I was told.  [post 2 of 2]

10-17-2013   Intel Guru TD    I'm seeing reports by some promising a 100% RV Friday or this weekend. I can tell you that the reports are premature since Iraq & the Muslim world are celebrating Eid Al-Adha ...this week (started Tuesday). In chat with my contact I confirmed this week as celebration and most all businesses having limited hours of operation. As I've reported before that during times of festivals, matters such as financial, are NOT of significant importance on their to do lists.  [post 1 of 2....stay tuned]

http://www.dinarguru.com/

No comments: