Thursday, October 10, 2013

Bluwolf Thursday morning post - Early Bird AM Update

Bluwolf Thursday morning post - Early Bird AM Update

10/10/2013
Early Bird Am Update

Update 10-10-13 3:59 am est;
Banks still on standby, rates still very high, control is still political and we wait for this Presidential decision that's where we are at no matter what one said, it is scary to think that just one government can control all world economics but then there it is before you.

It shouldn't take long now after todays meeting I think agreements should be reached and this international release can finally go forward. Will it surpass the debt ceiling imo I surely think so, would it be beneficial for us ? Most definitely in value think about it.

I now wait simply for my phone call nuff said, I think you should to. Bottom line they are by this finally getting rid off all negatively bad and controling individuals who have held your country hostage for the last 100 years, believe me in a few days once they are rid off them you will financially be free and justly prized.

Happy Journeys
Bluwolf

No comments: