Tuesday, September 10, 2013

URGENT WW3 UPDATE - Rebels Planning False Flag Chemical Attack On

Subject: Check out ? URGENT WW3 UPDATE - Rebels Planning False Flag Chemical Attack On






-- 
They called My servants paper terrorists they wanted 
terrorists I have given them terrorists I will not 
always strive with man whom I have created if they 
will not listen to My servants I will preach them a 
sermon by the elements.   
Fall 2K1 
 
3-4,000 BC - Ether 2:8 And He (God) had sworn in His 
wrath unto the brother of Jared, that whoso should 
possess this land of promise, (N America) from that time 
henceforth and forever, should serve Him, the true and 
only God, or they should be swept off when the fulness 
of His wrath should come upon them.
Think - Fire, flood, drought, Tornado, Earthquake, 
Rita, Katrina, Sandy, add nauseam
 
God bless the REPUBLIC with Liberty and Justice for ALL.

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://nesaranews.blogspot.com/2013/09/common-law-rebuttal-from-we-people-to.html


this has been rebutted