Wednesday, September 4, 2013

TNT Chat

TNT:

[mort] be happy...happy...happy...from the calls i got today this will be our week so just hang in there and be happy & let it happen...like i have said many times- "gods timing is always perfect"!!

[yodadog] just imho, I think Tony's update was that both sides have reached a truce, and the trouble in Iraq over the weekend, has again sparked an urgency to move forward with the RV.

okrocks] The news IS... Right now there is a truce between the egos! A definite "lets get this part done now", because there are too many other things going on in the WORLD....

[TRISHA] I was pretty bummed out after Tonys call but I have taken some time to put the pieces together. Here's what I got: The egomaniacs have come to an agreement(huge), there are people in the call centers as of 7 am (also huge) Tony had stuff he wanted to say but couldn't unless we asked him and his dang line didn't work so sure, he was frustrated. He also said that a call tomorrow may not be necessary (really huge), I think he was trying in everyway possible to give us the big hint that this is going down in the next 24 hours. That combined with Mtn Goat saying this week, which to my recollection she has never said and all of the other signs, I have come to the conclusion that we are in a very good place

No comments: