Friday, September 6, 2013

[TERRYK] ANYTHING GOING ON?

[TERRYK] ANYTHING GOING ON?
[TERRYK] I GOT A CALL FROM MY WF CONTACT AND UST GAL THEY WERE ALL HYPED UP  SAYING THEY GOT THE WORD  TONIGHT
[TERRYK] ANYTHING GOING
 [TERRYK] I REALLY THINK TONIGHT IS OUR NIGHT  ON LINE WITH TWO SOURCES  BOTH SAYING THAT THIS IS TO HAPPEN TONIGHT [TERRYK] ONE IS TIED TO THE PP AND THEY HAVE PEEPS THAT SAYING THEY HAVE GOTTEN THEIR PP
[TERRYK] OLD PP
[Berean] where is yours TK
[TERRYK] NOT OMEGA OR CMKX
[TERRYK] MINE IS CMKX  THEY HAVE IT
TERRYK] I WAS TOLD I WAS TO GET MINE LATE TONIGHT  OR TOMORROW  I'M CROSSING FINGERS
[Miner1] just a question but wouldn't they be under a NDA???
[rich17]  Are you hearing rates...not that it really matters...I am ok with anything at this point...just curious if you have heard though
[TERRYK] YEA DOUBLE DIGITS ON DINAR  AND NEARLY 4 ON DONG
[TERRYK] IT'S CRAZY CRAP  LIKE I SAID LAST NIGHT
[Berean] is there any chance of dropping zeros from VND
[rich17]  You always told us you liked Thursday nights!
[TERRYK] I DON'T KNOW BEREAN
[Miner1]  are you required to sign an NDA or can you share when you get your CMKX?
[TERRYK] NOT RIGHT NOW ANYWAY
[TERRYK] I WILL BE REQUIRED TO SIGN A NDA SO I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DISCUSS

[Miner1] ty [TERRYK] SO I WILL SAY

No comments: