Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

Sunday Afternoon Dinar Chatter

09/08/2013
I4U:

[diamondsr4me]: (please consider as rumor until you sign for your Packet, but; all sounds very, very good.) .... 30% of PP's are delivered now. CMKX pkg's are out & w/b delivered by private courier. Things are happening fast. An NDA is required. Had 11 confirmations today. All have to be out prior to RV. Upon signing NDA, your lips must be sealed and your finger's on the computer are done discussing our Blessings. We will all receive in days of each other CMKX & F&P's. I was told, deliveries will continue all weekend. /// good luck to us all

[Shining]: THE PREMIER ACCOUNT AT WF IS UNLIMITED COVERAGE, YOU MUST ASK FOR NIB FOR THAT ACCOUNT AND YOU SIGN A WAIVER. THE REASON YOU DO NOT WANT INTEREST BEARING IS SO YOU DO NOT COMINGLE FRN AND TRN AS A DEVALUE IS EXPECTED. YOUR TRN WILL NOT DEVALUE. ONCE EVERYTHING SETTLES AND TRN'S ARE WIDELY DISTRIBUTED YOU CAN THEN SWITCH TO INTEREST BEARING BUT I WOULD EXPECT 6 MONTHS TO A YEAR BEFORE SWITCHING. IMO
....
Read More Link on Right


TNT:

[KIRKWOOD] Ok there is no reason not to believe today....everything done,,, so i declare this day...very blessed ....WE will see the rv today...and it is to be

[BlackKarma] MORGAN STANLEY: Many Of Our Clients Are Preparing For An Imminent Loss Of Central Bank Control.    http://www.businessinsider.com/investors-think-central-banks-will-fail-with-forward-guidance-2013-9#ixzz2eJtqvjy5

[sunshine8] {lxxxxxx} As of late last night I was told all of the boys decided to play nice, no more fighting between the two bullies. I was also told that because of that we should be home free. I am always looking for that Tony text and who know's this could be the time we will get it....

[bcrt1] TY hopefully all involved parties hold true to their agreements finally!

[Mr.Linsbish] JMO But we are in this simply because we believed. We don't have all the pieces of this RV puzzle, nor do we have all the answers to questions we have from educating ourselves. You can ask yourself should I trust what I read and what is displayed to me, should I venture off and try to gather information from other resources, or simply again do I just believe I am here in this as planned, and believe that good will prevail over evil and our blessing will come sooner than later not for just us selfishly but for all countries and people involved.

******************************

MIG:

[generals64] If anyone is left....We shut the Generals64/Studley down for simple maintenance....Don't panic....Everything is good. By the way, If I ever said the only way you could cash out is being in a group I apologize. the only way you will receive the email is being in the group. the only way you will receive a group rate is being signed up in a group.....After a while you can cash out wherever they cash out IQD as foreign currency...Sorry.....The group rate was done to help a larger group of people....Don't give your dinar to anyone friends...Except the banker when you do get to cash out.

shasta7] I think most people in the dinar community are totally mixed up & not knowing what is truly going on... the guru's have not helped either... seems alot of info that does come out is recycled info... what seems to me the big problem with all the intel providers is that NONE are held accountable... anyone who tries to question is called a basher then gets booted... no wonder people are confused... just my 2 cents

[shasta7] seems that some of these rooms could use some humor/fun... they ALL get too dang serious... people need to lighten up some... this is an investment plain & simple... & no one know the date or rates when it finally pops... & I am 100% sure we are there...

[gunny] shasta7 I don't doubt that we are there and this is ready to go. I am just concerned that we are gonna miss it or they are not going to let us partake.

[BOBGETZ6] shasta7 True.

[gunny] Do the math. $1,000(on average) X 3 - 6 million peeps. That's alot of money. Then they come back and say sorry, your currency is no good, etc.

[BOBGETZ6] What did they used to call you on some of the confrence calls, the "Funk and Wagnel" of dinar and fianance?

[shasta7] I don't say anything I don't mean... I pass on what is told to me... even my sources I take with salt... 90% what comes out is Garbage... it is our job to weed thru the info & look what makes common sense or has logic...

[gunny] shasta7 Agreed.

[shasta7] gunny ... they can not hold this off much longer... the world is on fire financially... there is no fix by the PTB... they know it & many of us know it...

 [gunny] shasta7 Well, maybe they want it to go down? Wonder is anybody has ever thought about that?

[shasta7] yeah some do... but it won't like they want... alot happening behind the scenes...

[gunny] shasta7 Well, hopefully the good guys can take a stronghold on this and maybe, just maybe, they will let us to push them from behind of the hump. Take care.

***************************

OOM&F:

[dovesfreedom] Good Morning Family, Are you like me.....the silence is so loud it is deafening! All that I am is on high alert and expecting something to pop...ASN!!! If any of you are discouraged....just remember to everything there is a season and this is ours!!!

http://www.dinarrecaps.com/1/post/2013/09/sunday-afternoon-dinar-chatter16.html

No comments: